The party

Ayy erm heads up some cussing, use of 420 (iykyk) and smut.

They found themselves at the party that  Sapnaps friend Dream had invited them to. They were greeted by both dream and George who were holding hands as they have been dating for as long as Sapnap and Karl. The kinda just chilled and hung out for a while then dream george Sapnap Karl quackity and wilbur all ended up going into Dreams room. They all chatted then George came out with a bong and some good stuff (LMAO I CANTTT) they smoked for a while and then Sapnap and Karl had left to get drinks they all got drunk and were high. Karl ended up just teasing sapnap. He had finally had enough and he dragged him out of the room into another empty one. Sapnap locked the door with Karl right behind him. He then pinned Karl to the bed then whispering in his ear "you think you were gonna get away with that." In a very deep  Seductive tone. This turned on Karl so fucking much.
Sapnap the once again said "I will destroy your ass righ here right now you little fucking slut." Sapnap was so fucking ready he already knew what he was gonna do to the soon to be helpless boy under him. He started kissing him lips, neck, collar bone, chest, stomach down to his v line leaving hickys behind. He unbuckles Karl's pants pulled them down to his ankles the boy sitting there his erect member extremely obvious. Sapnap decided he wanted to tease karl as payback and just to torcher him. He then started to At a very painful slow pace started to jerk off Karl. He whined from the lack of pleasure from his boyfriend he said "sap-" was all he could get in before sapnap spoke up "ah ah ah you be quite for me say nothing do you understand?" Karl sat there not responding  "Good." Replied sapnap. He then decided to stop touching him at all and moved his hand of karls erect member and unbuttoned his own pants focusing on himself for a good couple minutes Karl just kept letting out little sighs and moans watching his boyfriend jerk himself off
"Just fucking destroy me!" Karl yelled annoyed still from the lack of pleasure. Sapnap just smirked and placed his hand full of his cum on Karl's member moving slow then faster then even faster. Karl, a moaning mess layer there loving the feeling of sapnap jerking him off. Karl then just came out if no where no warning. Nothing. Sapnap not mad but just wanting an excuse to torture Karl, trying to be serious "how dare you  you little whore" sapnap said slapping Karl's ass very roughly making Karl basically scream in pain "oh I know you liked that you little horny slut" sapnap said. And he was right Karl did like it. Sapnap then just stood there and started focusing on himself again Karl getting annoyed again he spoke up "just fuck me!" Karl yelled at sapnap. Sapnap like this it made him even more horny, but he just liked this seeing Karl mad he found it so fucking hot. So he did the opposite of what Karl asked, he continued the just jerk himself off. Karl now just pissed he now just yelled at sapnap " Fuck me right now plz I'll be a good boy I'll let you abuse me, use me I don't fucking care just fuck me!" Sapnap now shocked just responded "Whore." After sapnap did that. He didn't give Karl any warning he just thrusted right into Karl, he let out a loud moan. Sapnap not stopping just kept thrusting he didn't care he just loved the feeling of his dick inside of Karl. Sapnap just abused the boys ass slapping it constantly thrusting so fast and hard hitting Karl's prostate every time Karl moaning loudly " AHGGGG- mhmp Agg- Sapnap!" He basically screamed "Your such a little whore I'm gonna torture you so much Karl ill make you forget your name, I'll make sure u can't walk for months" Sapnap said just moaning and groaning Karl came again on sapnap and himself but sapnap didn't stop he kept going he them came inside of karl, but still didn't stop he kept thrusting his thrusts sloppy  and messy but he kept going " Sapnap- AHggG sap-" he cut off Karl "I'll keep going until I want u fucking slut"
"Okay ahghg don't stop mhp" Karl moaned.  Sapnap wasn't planning on stopping any time soon so he kept thrusting and then he grabbed onto karls member and started jerking him off very fast Karl just a moaning mess he started to shake the overstimulation to much but he didn't want saonap to stop he just kept moaning sapnapd name. He pulled out and stopped jerking him off, karl whining at the sudden stop "suck me off whore" sapnap said. Karl did as he was told and started sucking tip, middle soon his whole length was in karls mouth sapnap pushing on Karl's head groaning praising his boyfriend he stopped Karl gasping for air sapnap just once again trusted into Karl again using him like he was his little toy this when of for about another hour.
Sapnap pulled out and praised his boyfriend cleaned up a bit he put in his pants and went to talk to dream and asked him if they could stay the night he ofc let them he went back to Karl sapnap cuddled up to him and they fell asleep.

Yay I'm done okay so I'll try to update everyday but the rest will be a bunch of smut so get ready ;)