The next day

Yea this is just a continuation of last chapter bc I'm low on ideas heh anyway this will contain some smut like yea. Anyway enjoy!!

Karl woke up the next morning hungover and still a bit messy from last night's activities. He didn't exactly remember much bit he knew where he was and what had happened he got up and dressed in his clothes from last night and walked downstairs to see George, he siad good morning and asked where the painkillers were as he had a pounding headache "Very top of the shelf." Thanks" Karl replied.  "So" George started off "last night u and sapnap- " he said a big smirk on his face. Karl got extremely red and looked towards him "y-you heard us-?" Karl asked embarrassed. "We all did" George replied. Karl just turned around and walked back upstairs ignoring George still extremely embarrassed. He cuddled up to sapnap, sapnap waking up Karl spoke "good moring" "Morning baby" Sapnap replied "Did you know that they all hear us last night!? Karl exclaimed. "Well I would be surprised if they didn't" sapnap replied smirking Karl getting red again. They layed in bed for a while before deciding to get up and both shower first Karl then sapnap. They said there goodbyes to Dream and George and went home Karl  decided he wanted to steam. "I'm gonna go stream some jackbox wil some friends for a bit" Karl warned sapnap as there fans knew nothing of them being together or even a couple. After about 2 hours he ended stream and sapnap came in and sat on Karl's bed signing Karl to come sit next to him Karl did, Sapnap picking up Karl and moving him onto his lap they locked eyes Karl could feel sapnaps hard member, he locked lips with sapnap then moving his hand down to sapnaps member gently palming him sapnap letting out a small whimper. Sapnap flipped over Karl not breaking the kiss and he started palmimg karls growing member, Karl letting out soft moans Sapnap suddenly stopping, karl whined "what the hell whyd u stop Sapna-" "No complaining I do what i want I'm gonna use you baby and I need you to be okay with the handsome" sapnap cut him off. "But what if it's to much" Karl asked a bit concerned "just tell em and I'll stop" sapnap said grabing something from across the room. A vibrator. "Where did u get that.. " "Now that not important baby. Are you ready?" Karl nodded in response. Sapnap pulled off bith his and karls pants then he put a little blue vibrator on the tip of karls dick, he turned it on and Karl moaned at the sudden vibration. "Perfect" was all sapnap said. Sapnap then told Karl "suck" and he obeyed. Karl decided to be a tease and slowly locked the top of sapnaps dick and ever so slowly put a quarter of his dick in his mouth, Sapnap was getting mad at this point and very aggressively pushed on the back of karls head making him suddenly gag. "You really think you could do that, well now.... Your done" sapnap whisperd. Karl looking worried, Sapnap thrusted into karls mouth over and over making Karl gag so much as sapnap was just groaning. He decided to stop thrusting Karl thinking he finally got a break but Sapnap turned on the vibrator on high Karl pulling off sapnaps dick fell back moaning at the sudden vibrations again. Sapnap just sat in karls chair and jerked himself off staring at Karl moan and squirm around. Karl came soon after so did sapnap. Sapnap turned kf the vibrator Karl whining again at the sudden stop just wanting more. "What the hell again sapnap" Karl groaned "aw your such a whore. And I'm loving it right now baby." Sapnap walked over to Karl and he turned the vibrator back on to medium this time Karl was so pleased and started moaning and as he jerked at the overstimulation sapnao lined himself up and suddenly thrusted into Karl, jarl becoming a moaning mess sapnap just continued thrusting into Karl and very roughly, karl now holding back tears. Sapnap noticed and stopped " do you want me to stop?" Sapnap asked the police underneath him. "No please don't stop keep fucking me hard as hard as you can please" Karl basically begged, Sapnap just smirked and started thrusting again, this time, even harder. Sapnap turned the vibrator on high Karl jerking at the pleasure he was experiencing he then couldn't take it anymore. The thrusting, the vibrations he asked sapnap "please stop I can't take it anymore ahhgg" sapnap didn't respond until he saw his boyfriend crying, he stopped and turned off the vibrator, "What's wrong baby d-did I do something.."
" No I just I can't take it anymore"
"Okay then we are done" sapnap replied and took the vibrator off Karl and Karl wanted to go clean of but it was to painful to walk and he just couldn't. Sapnap couldn't help but let out a little giggle.
"I'll go get you a wash cloth baby" sapnap replied still giggling. He did so, got him and Karl washed off and they cuddle until they fell asleep late at night.

THE END I was gonna write more but I'm to fucking tired :D