ALLKPOP

𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆!𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗀

𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗀.𝖼𝗐 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 1𝗌𝗍 2021

In Mid August, ONEUS Kirika found herself in yet another dating scandal, but this time with fellow Road To Kingdom participate, VERIVERY Minchan

On the evening of September 1st, both artists companies confirmed their relationship with official statements.

RBW States: "Hello this is RBW Entertainment,
On the behalf of our artist, Kirika of ONEUS, we are here today to answer the rumours surrounding her name.
After meeting and discussing with her in private, we can confirm that both, her and VERIVERY's Minchan have been romantically seeing one another since May.
The two met back in April of last year as participants of Mnet's show, Road To Kingdom and has been in contact since then.
Both her and Minchan have decided to keep their relationship private and hope fans understand their feelings.
We hope fans are able to understand their feelings and will continue to show support to the both of them.
Thank you."

Jellyfish Entertainment States: "Hello this is Jellyfish Entertainment,
After meeting and discussing with our artists in regards to the dating rumours surrounding him, we can confirm that Minchan of VERIVERY is currently in a relationship with ONEUS's Kirika.
The two met back in April of last year and has stayed in contact since. Both of them wish to keep their relationship private.
We wish them the best for their relationship and hope fans of the artists will continue to support them.
Thank you."

What are your thoughts on this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• SEPTEMBER K-POP RELEASES TO LOOK FORWARD TO

• NCT MAYSE SHARES HER FAVOURITE HAIR COLOURS SHE'S DONE IN NEW VOUGE KOREA ISSUE

• TEN DRAMAS TO WATCH WHILST IN QUARANTINE