A little note

Backstage in the Mnet building, Kirika sat on the provided couch, eyes glued on her phone as she messages her family's group chat, talking about each other's life updates and worries. Her members were seated in separate makeup chairs, getting their hair and makeup was done for the final stage of the show they were participating in. The Japanese female hums lightly to a tune in her head as she smiles at her phone, sending her final goodbye text message to her family before she glanced at her members.

"Don't forget what our seniors said, just have fun and don't overshine anyone," she smiled, standing up as she moved to stand by Seoho. Her hand raised slightly to lightly pat his shoulders. "It sucks I can't perform with you all but have fun on stage boys," she giggled. The boys smiled at her kind words, each of them thanking her and give her heart gestured.

It was early morning and knowing the boys, Kirika thought it would be nice to buy them some coffee to make it through the day. "Guys I'm going to get coffee, do you want anything?" she lightly spoke and in seconds, in unison, the six boys began telling her their orders. With a chuckle, Kirika nods although she did not hear all of their orders. By heart, she already knew what each of them wanted.

The female waved a short goodbye before leaving to go but coffee for her members, her manager following as he made sure she was safe. Noticing a few fans who were in the coffee shop, not so subtly recording her, Kirika smiles softly and waves to the fans before moving forward to order. After waiting a few minutes, she received the seven drinks and with the help of their manager, she was able to return to their waiting room without spilling anything.

"Oh, Rika, someone sent you something," Ravn pointed out a medium-size bouquet that laid on the short table in front of the chairs. Confused, Kirika set down the tray of drinks she had and made her way to the bouquet. "We didn't read it by the way."

"Oh but who sent them?" the brunette asked as she faced the boys, the bouquet in her hands as she smelt the flowers, smiling softly at the gift. She notices the boys shrug and continues on with their original doing before she had arrived. With a pout, the Japanese female inspected the bouquet to notice a small folded note hiding in the flowers. Curious, she pulls the paper out and opens it, mentally reading the note with a smile.

beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady,
enjoy the performance ♡︎
- someone