Beck's big break

(LILY'S POV)

the sun was shining brightly here in hollywood, it would be a great day if the bees weren't acting as if the humans are flowers. today alot of people have been stung by a bee including jade, i felt bad for her. beck, jade, and I were currently sitting in our lunch table. jade was using her lips to nurse the spot where she had been stung, when i tried to help her she pulled her mouth away from her spot and swatted my hand away, when she hit me i let out a small sound of shock which made beck look up from the script he was reading and looked at me with concerned and was about to tell jade off but i told him to ignore it, so he holds my hand and continue reading his script.

couple seconds later, i saw tori and andré coming our way

lily: hey guys!

beck: hey sit.

tori: thanks.

andré: cool

jade: I don't want them sitting here. 

tori: You know, it's great that you're so open with your bitterness. 

lily: She's just grouchy 'cause she got stung by a bee. 

andré: See that? Everybody but me. Come on, bees. What's a guy gotta do to get stung? 

lily: you wanna be stung? 

i shook my head in disbelief 

tori: Ooh, script pages? 

beck: Not for you.

tori:  You auditioning for a play? 

beck: Sort of. It's a movie. 

tori: That's so great. What movie? 

jade: I'm taking your pickle. 

tori: So, a movie? 

beck: It's called misfire. It's about this woman cop who gets fired and then goes on this crazy rampage. 

andré: That's so cool. Who plays the woman cop? 

 beck: Melinda murray. 

andré: Shut up. 

tori: You're gonna star with melinda murray in a movie? 

beck: Well, I'll be playing waiter number one and I only have two lines, that's if I get the part. 

tori: So where's the script? I wanna read it. 

beck: Well, you don't get the whole script unless you get the part. They only give you a few pages to audition with. 

then a girl walked behind us and screamed

gril: Oww! I just got stung by a bee. 

andré: Ah, her? Really?

💫💫💫💫

the next morning, andré, cat and I were watching some student perform in the hallway, then tori came to us 

tori: Hey, hey. Look at what I got. 

lily: A piccolo? 

tori: It's my new instrument. 

cat: I thought you were learning how to play the french... 

tori: It didn't work out.