Introduction/epilogue

Hello there I am the author of this book and I would like to introduce to the characters of this story.
There will be 4 characters and throughout the stories there will be some other side characters introduced in different events.
The main characters are Deasia, Navya,Alvara, Felix.

-Deasia is a 17 year old demiromantic pansexual girl who recently transitioned into a new city, due to her situation with family. She is known for her short temper and peculiar fighting skills, her name is known everywhere and anyone messing with her is writing themselves their own death note, she was born into poverty and grew up around chaos having to adapt herself to new situations because of the training they put her through, having to abide her own mental health stability so the enemy doesn't find her weak spot, a ravishing perfectionist and very materialistic yet kindhearted despite her traumatic childhood, she promised herself she will be nothing like her parents and she always lives up to her own will. For all my astrology lovers Deasia is an Aries Sun Capricorn moon and Leo rising.

-Navya is a 18 year old bisexual girl that is Deasia best friend, they have been inseparable and despite their indifferences in the past they have an everlasting bond no one was bound to destroy, very fierce and seductive and dominant nature she had immense skills yet being welcoming and down to earth having her morals and limits, respecting boundaries, bookworm.
She is known around the city and is streetsmart knowing every corner of each place, great photographic memory. For my astrology lovers Navya is a Capricorn sun, Scorpio Moon, Libra rising.

-Alvara is a 17 year old pansexual girl that is Navya's ex and Deasia's friend. She has psychopathic tendencies, caring and prominent, submissive but controlling, very worldly and outgoing lives with Karen like parents, traumatic childhood, she likes murder documentaries and find serial killer books intriguing, booksmart her favourite animal is a shark and has a range of different teeth, she likes cosplay. Very straightforward and kindhearted yet doesn't show emotions that easily.
For my astrology lovers Alvara is a Cancer Sun, Gemini Moon, Leo rising.

-Felix is an 19 year old straight boy who has recently befriended with them, he is a very sofy gentleman aura and is very loyal but don't be fooled he has a very dominant personality which makes him attractive, he sounds very alluring with his accent and deep voice like a poet, shy but welcoming nature, innocent to an extent.

Authors note

This book includes mature language and is very sexual if you find this type of content sensitive towards you i would advise to read something else, this was inspired by my dreams.
Thank you for taking part and enjoy your reading.

I will update this book tomorrow with the beginning chapter.

Stay tuned.