"Start"

Disclaimer!!!!!
Notice: I don't own any of the characters, photos, and some events in this story.

Land of Fire
In the borders of the land of fire, Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura were waiting for Sasuke's arrival. It's been 2 years since the Great War ended and today was Naruto's first mission as a Jounin. They've been assigned on a secret mission on the land of mist together with Sasuke to assist them. The mission was to investigate an unnatural phenomenon on the western borders of the land of mist.

"Men!! He's way too late!! I thought we had a deal to meet here before sunrise!" Naruto snorted.
" Shut Up Naruto! It's still early, your too excited." Sakura argued.
" hmmmppt! I can't help it. It's my first mission as a Jounin." Naruto answered
" Quite it down guys." Kakashi interrupted.

The two obliged Kakashi's words. Afterward, Sasuke arrived.
" Sorry, I'm late." Sasuke
" It's about time Sasuke / It's ok we're just early." Naruto and Sakura answer at the same time. The two glared at each other, and argue.
" It's been a long time Sasuke. How are you?" Takashi asked.
" Yeah, it's been 2 years, I'm still the same," Sasuke answered. Sakura and Naruto are still arguing with each other.
" That's good, anyway let's go we have a long way to go," Kakashi said and the two stopped talking and start preparing their things.
"Let's go!!" Naruto energetically answered and lead the way. The three followed Naruto. It's been a long time since the last time they went on a mission together. It gives them a nostalgic feeling, and they are all delighted with it.

TEMPEST
It's been 10 years since Temma War ended and since Tempest has been peaceful and prosperous since then, many things have been invented, like television, game consoles, and cellphones, etc. Their food has been greatly improved so has their means of transportation. They have cars, trains, and airplanes. With stations that have been placed around the world. Tempest is one of the leading countries together with Drawgon, Blumond, Sarion, and the countries under Milim's territory so as the eastern empire. And as the leader of the Tempest nation, I'm proud of it.

"Rimuru-sama have you finished your work?" Shuna asked as she enters my office. I've been stuck here for almost a week now. I'm so bored.
" ehhh. Shuna I'm almost done with it. You can get the finished ones." I answered.
" Alright, thank you Rimuru-sama. I'll come back later for the remaining ones. Please excuse me." Shine left together with the papers. Haayy I hope that something interesting happens. I want some thrill, please.
( say, Ciel, is there any significant happenings around the world? Something that might capture my interest?) I asked ciel.
( there is, master. An unknown portal appeared between the borders of the forest of Jura and the Drawgon Kingdom. ) Ciel replied.
" Master" Souei called me through thought communication.
" what is it Souei?" I asked
" there's a portal that appeared between our borders and drawgon kingdom," he reported.
" yes, I'd noticed it, put a surveillance unit there to monitor and investigate it. Don't do anything unless necessary." I ordered.

On the borders of the land of mist
Naruto and the others arrived at the place where the phenomenon happened and they saw a spatial disruption/portal on it. A group from the land of most met us and report what they have observed so far.
" there has been no noticeable occurrence since the appearance of the portal sir." the team leader of the most group reported.
" Alright, thank you for the report. Good work." Takashi thanked the team leader.
" So what should we do now?" Naruto asked
" we will wait and observed in the meantime. We don't have sufficient information about the portal. We cannot take action and risk lives." Kakashi said.
" So we're gonna have to stay put?" Naruto snorted
"Hey, Naruto you're being too annoying lately," Sakura said
" I can't help it Sakura. It's my first mission as Juonin, I want it to be full of action, not to be boring!" Naruto complains, sakura sigh with naruto's attitude.
" calm down Naruto, it's only for the meantime. If we gathered enough information. We can plan on what action should we do." Kakashi said and agreed with Sasuke and Sakura.