Demon Lords

An explosion causes naruto and the others to get their guard up and Rimuru heavily sighs.

"Please don't be alarmed. It's just my friend arrived." Rimuru said and then the door was blown away and an oppressive aura has been felt. A girl with a pink ponytail girl enters and runs toward Rimuru.

"Rimuru~~ let's play!" the girl nags at Rimuru. Naruto and the others knelt due to the oppressive pressure they feel. Rimuru who notices this immediately asks milim to suppress her aura.
"Milim could you suppress your aura, you're releasing too much. My guess is having a hard time." Rimuru said.
"Eh? Am I? Well ok. But you have to go with me on an excursion ok?" milim ask and absorbed her aura in.
"Fine... After I settle this. We'll go out." Rimuru agreed, milim went out as Shuna called her for the snacks she prepared for her. Naruto and the others felt at ease as the pressure is gone.
"Sorry about that. Now would you like to stay here for few days? Maybe by then, you can ascertain our intention is good. What do you say?" Rimuru ask? Kakashi thinks for a minute.
"Ok, we'll stay here for 2 days." Kakashi agreed.
" Good then! I'll ask diablo about your commodities." Rimuru delightedly said.
"Diablo" Rimuru summoned. A guy with black hair with streaks of red and gold that wears a butler uniform suddenly appeared and bows to Rimuru. Naruto and the others were shocked, they didn't felt the butler's presence.
" Guide them to the villa near my house and make sure all their need is to be attended alright, also assigned someone to guide them in our city" Rimuru ordered.
" Understood my lord." diablo bows as he asks Naruto and the others to follow him.

NARUTO POV

We are following the butler that will lead us to where we are going to stay, but I don't know, my instinct tells me not to mess with this person. The same goes for that Rimuru guy... his presence alone makes me shiver even Kurama warned me not to piss him off.

We're currently riding the same carriage we ride going here. It's awesome!! I wonder how they were able to make this.
I don't know where to start, but this place is way beyond my common sense! The house no a mansion that we're going to stay in is way more elegant than the house of the Hokage back home! The rooms are fully furnished and decorated beautifully, the bed is massive and there are baths in every room the receiving area and the dining is so wide and awesome. I tried to lay down on one of the beds, I didn't notice that I had fallen asleep.

Kakashi POV

We waited a little bit for the ruler of the country to come. After a few minutes, the door opened and we saw a beautiful woman with silvery-blue hair with golden eyes that feels like piercing through my soul, the mere presence of this individual tells me that she is way out of my league that we must not piss him off.

" Welcome to Tempest! My name is Rimuru Tempest. The king of this country." the beautiful woman said or should I say, man.
"Ehhhh!! You're a man?!" Naruto shouted due to shock but got punched by Sakura.
"Ahahaha, it's alright, I'm used to people mistaken me as a woman but honestly I'm neither of the two." Rimuru amusingly said.
He seems to have a carefree personality that can makes you feel comfortable in some ways.
" Please forgive his foolishness, he can be an idiot sometimes." Sakura said.
" hmmm, anyway I have invited you here for our worlds to have a cooperative agreement. You see I'm not just a king but also one of the rulers of this world." Rimuru said and another shocking statement for them.
" Is this related to you being one of the demon lords?" Sasuke asks. He's always direct, isn't he afraid of this man? This guy is way too strong.
" it seems Souie inform you ahead, and yes, you see the demon lords in this world stand as the rulers of this world. Well, anyway let's not discuss that now." he said. As if it was a sign the maids went in and brought snacks and tea serving it to them.
" Please help yourselves with our food. I'm sure you tired from your journey here." he added. Naruto tried the cookies and take a sip of the tea.
" wow! This is good!" he exclaimed. Rimuru chuckle at his remarks, the others followed and tried to take a bit when suddenly there's an explosion at the courtyard.

I never felt this uneasy, but my whole body that the cause of that explosion is an abomination! I was right a girl blows the door with an overwhelming aura! Just what are these people? Their abilities surpassed the tailed-beast or even Kaguya.

We talked for a while the heavy aura disappeared as Rimuru made deal with the girl called milim. The meeting with for a while then Rimuru ordered his butler to assist us during our stay. I don't feel anything towards the butler but somehow he creeps me out.

During our ride to where we will stay. We passed by the training ground for their military forces and I was astounded by their combat skills! I mean I saw a green-skinned guy attacks an old man with horns but quickly been beaten by the old man.

The villa that we will be staying in is unlike what we have ever seen! I'm speechless, I don't know what to describe this place.

AN: Hello guys. I'm sorry I couldn't update you on the earlier dates. I was focus on my other story because I was fascinated by the story of God Eater. Anyhow, I hope you support my stories even more.
Next up is about the two days stay of team 7 and a mock battle between souie's team vs team 7. Til next time!! Love ya!