Part One

You wake up for school in the morning and roll outta bed. Not really planning to dress up to much today. You hop in the shower and once you get out , you finish getting ready by putting on mascara. You decided to dress comfy today so you put on a white rugrats shirt and some regular grey sweatpants. You wore your white airforce 1s with it. You also wore a couple chains. You decided to tie your (your hair color and hair type) in a messy but cute bun.

  You grabbed your bookbag and started walking to school. Once you got there, you went straight to santana like always. He was walking to the class y'all have together. You caught up beside him and he dapped you up and hyped you up like always saying that you looked cute today. He said he wanted to talk to you about something after school and to meet him one of the picnic tables outside the front of the school.

  You agreed to it and went throughout your day. When lunch came around , you found santana and sat next to him. You don't eat at school cuz your social anxiety doesn't let you eat in front of people. After lunch was over you went to your last few classes of the day. Finally, school let out. It was time to meet santana.

You sat outside at the table for a few minutes waiting for him. Finally he got there. Heres the convo: (BS- babysantana, YN-you)
BS: Yo wassup Y/N
YN: Wasgood tana?
BS: So , Once we let out for summer break next week, me and Dami (ka$hdami) are going to egypt for a week and I was wondering if you wanted to come wit us? Dami said he wanna meet you since he hear so much about you 😂.
YN: That actually sounds fun as fuck! Egypt though? that's pretty far. It's cool though. I mean yeah I'll go. I hope Dami has only heard good things?🤨
BS: Yeah yeah, well Ima head out now. Ima face time you later with more details about the trip, luh you        Y/N.
YN: Ihht tana, ima see you. Luhh you too.
End of convo

You started walking home. You finally got home and decided to take a nap. You woke up like two hours later with your phone ringing. It was santana. You answered and also decided to go make some food while you were on the phone. One thing you couldn't stop thinking about though, was Dami. You decided to go to his instagram while tana was talking. Once you actually paid attention, you noticed how fine he was. You started to get more and more excited about the trip the more you looked at his instagram.

When tana got done talking you noticed you wasn't listening so you just say "yeah" and act like you were. You heard him say that he thinks you should start packing Thursday after school because y'all are leaving and getting on the plane Sunday. He mentioned that the day of the trip, we're gonna leave an hour before the flight so that we can go pick up Dami in the process. We're all riding together. Their managers are coming as well.

This should be interesting.....

   Word Count: 553

KA$HDAMIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें