Part Two

It's now a time skip, to the Saturday before the trip. You've been thinking about Dami all week for some reason and you don't even know him. You're already nice and packed, and have everything in order so now you try to get a few hours of sleep before you wake back up. As soon as your head hits the pillow your alarm goes off 😐. You had really been thinking about Dami that long. You get up and brush your teeth and shower. Before you get in the shower you check your phone and you have a message from a random number and it says "it's dami, im ready to meet yo lil cute ass ma" NO FUCKING WAY. You were smiling and shi. You replied with "i can't wait to meet you either ig🙄". That's it. Perfect. You decided to play hard to get.

  You had finally hopped in the shower and played your music. You got out and dressed. You threw your hair up and outta your face. By this time, Tanas manager was pulling up and you saw tana. You hopped in the back seat. Apparently Damis managers gonna come separately. Tanas seated in the passenger seat. That means Damis finna sit next to you. You got butterflies at the thought. We finally pulled up to his house and he threw his shit in the trunk. He hopped in the back with you and started making small talk.

Convo
D: Yo look it's the famous "Y/N that everybody talks about
Y: Ha ha very funny Dami, nice to meet you tho I guess
D: Tf is up whichu and this "I guess🤔"
Y: Stfu
D: Who you talkin to ?🤔
Y: You who else
Tana: Will y'all stfu and listen to music or sum
Y'all both laugh
End of convo

He stretched his arm out and laid it on the back of the seat. If you didn't know any better it looked like he was tryna sneak his arm around you. You leaned into him to see what he would do. You were shocked by the result cuz he closed his arm in around you. He was listening to music acting like nothing was happening while you was over there blushin an shii.

Y'all finally arrived at the airport and Dami yells out "I already know who I'm sittin by on that plan". "Who" Tana asked" Then before Dami could answer Tana chimed in again with "Lemme take a guess it's "Y/N" "Yep" Dami replies. This is gonna be such an interesting trip...

Authors Note
I know this chapter isn't as long but I haven't updated ina min and I needed to get this out to y'all, hope you enjoy.

Word count: 457