yay?

Cleo's POV

I feel as if I walked away like a badass, but I probably didnt. I just kinda stood in the corridor for a while but as crowds of students rushed past I had no choice but to go back into the hall, and as i do, great. The slytherin table is practically full. Where was my best friend, my actual best friend. Claudia. Oh she was a star, a bit stupid but amazing.

Anyways, I look around for a seat but instead look eyes with guess who. Zabini. Gosh he can be annoying.
"Hey Cleo! Come here quick the feast is about to begin!" He yelled, waving his hand for me to come sit between him and Draco.
The thing was, most people knew me and Draco don't exactly get along, probably because I'm the first girl to not fall to his knees so I knew this was going to be the worst experience of my life.

I walked over with the biggest fake smile stretched from ear to ear on my face. I sat between them, a warm, minty smell wafting into my face.
"hey," I said at least trying to get a conversation started, but pansy sat the other side of me, giving me the dirtiest look you can give.
Blaise then started," have you heard ab-" and that's when Dumbledore started.

He welcomed everyone bla bla bla my mind wasnt paying attention for the most of it until he announces a "summer ball".
Who the fuck organises a summer ball as soon as Christmas has just ended, I swear that dumble guy was a loony. Apparently it was to bring everyone together after such a long break, it was in a weeks time too. I dont have the energy for this.

Blaise starts again," yeah I was gonna say about the summer ball, wanna go with m-"
"I'm not going" I interrupt. I see Dracos face slightly sadden at this but I ignore it.
"But why not? It'll be fun"
"I literally just cant be bothered. This shitty school has me on the verge of drugging up my owl and training it to kill Dumbledore, I'm sure some ball won't help."
"She has a fair point" draco adds
After that, the convo just sort of dragged on and we spoke about random little things as me and pansy spat petty little  comments at eachother making draco, blaise and I laugh. Ah, annoying pansy is the reason I'm here.

I'm eating my chicken and suddenly,
"BOO!" 
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU," I yell turning around in shock, right in front of me I'm greeted by the one and only claudia laughing her little head off.
"What was that for, you evil bitch," I giggle at her, hitting her in the head with my chicken as the others just stare in confusion.
"Sorry I'm like an hour late,it was absolute hell getting here. You see, long story short, I thought we went back to school tomorrow. hehe," she gabs on.
"Ok ok I get it, here just take this and follow me to my dorm, I got stuff to chit chat about," I say as I pick up roasted duck from my plate and give it to her, climbing out of my seat. We giggle and run off, completely ditching everyone else.

"Hey at least I tried, those two are crazy." Blaise whispered to draco as we run off.
"Idk I think Cleo's feeding them weed once a week, it's funny though." Draco replies, making them both laugh.

As I run, holding Claudia's hand, already I think this year might not be too bad. Or it's just my mood swings, I dont know and I dont care, I just need sleep.