P R O L O U G E

"Yeonjun no- Someone will see us!" I squealed with flushed cheeks feeling shy of what was happening now.

"Hush, no one will know." The boy with the thick blue dyed hair commented back as he smirked.

"But... What if someone comes in? Oh my god what if Beomgyu comes in!?" I squeaked in embarassment realising that both him and Yeonjun were housemates.

Yeonjun turned her around and finally put on the last button of her dress. "It's fine jagiya." He chuckled making the girl blush further more.

Suddenly the door flung open and in came in a very chaotic looking boy with his black dishevelled hair with a piece of toast in his mouth. "Are you guys doing something???" He said excitedly, his eyes almost sparkling while the bread in his mouth made him sound like a duck.

"Beomgyu!" Yeonjun whined. "Knock before coming in!!"

Beomgyu blinked standing rooted to his spot for a second long and finally took out the bread from his mouth and said, "Oh... I thought something juicy was going on but you're just readying her for the fancy dress competition."

The distaste and boredom in his voice was evident.

I turned around and my eyes widened like the lenses of the magnifying glass at the realisation of what Beomgyu must have thought they were doing, "Ew you son of an unholy Devil!" I exclaimed and threw the pillow from Yeonjun's bed and straight at Beomgyu to which he dashed and dodged as if dodging a bullet. "What a Drama Queen." I grumbled.

"We're hereeee! Did anyone miss us?" A very cheery and joyful voice came and soon three pairs of footsteps followed by revealing Kai, Taehyun and Soobin.

He had moved in with Taehyun and Kai after staying in the boys hostel for a couple of months ever since he came on Earth to live with us. It was a wild adventure we unwillingly had, one, that Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Kai had no recollection to. I was just glad that that magical yet nightmarish excavation was over and we were back again... To where we all belonged. We were Home.

"Ooooh Hyun Ae is cosplaying a maid? Fancy." Kai squealed clapping his hands.

"Yeah and I thought they were getting Hanky Panky early in the morning." Beomgyu sighed.

"What do you mean?" Soobin asked with an amused smile.

"You should have come a bit sooner and heard how they sounded with the door closed. As if they were having sex!" He huffed and crossed his arms making half of us gasp and the other half whistle like perverts.

"Yah you—" I was about to hit him but Yeonjun pushed him to the wall in embarassment. "H-Hey!!" He stuttered blushing wildly.

"Oh looks like Lover boy got shy." Soobin winked making Taehyun laugh like a little girl at the commotion.

"I was just helping her with the back straps of her dress because she was having difficulty in tying it! That's all!" Yeonjun whined going red in the face.

"Aww... You don't have to give explanations. We understand." Taehyun said mischievously patting Yeonjun's back while Beomgyu and Kai tried hard not to laugh.

Absolute cartoons.

"Okay now guys, let's go to school! We're getting late!" Soobin finally intervened separating Yeonjun Beomgyu and Taehyun from each other. Ever since Soobin came in our group, all of a sudden, he was like the parent, and Beomgyu somehow had turned into a chaotic baby letting his inner child finally rule him more. It was cute though.

It was a clear sunny day, a perfect weather in my opinion. The breeze was softly brushing past our skin and some of the leaves on the trees began to turn a golden brown hinting that Autumn is soon on its way. Can't believe it's already been almost a year since it all happened... The flashbacks still seem like a dream. The presence of Soobin beside us is the only reality check that it was all indeed real. Magic really exists.

"We're getting 2 free periods today right? Should we play hide and seek during that time? It will be fun!" Kai exclaimed putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Oh that's a good idea Hyuka! It's been a while since we played that and since those are the last two periods, no teacher will be there to scold us!" Taehyun said enthusiastically joining beside Kai and slinging his bag around his shoulder while playing with a strap.

"Before that we have painting class so even that would be fun!" Soobin mentioned while still looking at Beomgyu's phone screen who was googling images to paint.

I curiously peeked over Soobin's shoulder to see what Beomgyu was searching about and chuckled. "Do you really think they'll ask us to draw animals?" I asked snorting a laugh at the cute cat picture he was looking at.

"Hmm... I don't know, this black cat seems so magical though." He mentioned staring at the phone screen as if trying to think of something, a far away thought.

My face fell seeing him in such a thought since my mind flew back to when I had seen that weird black cat. "Oh forget it!" I quickly exclaim snatching the phone out of his hands. "We're supposed to talk to each other! Not be busy on our phones!" I scolded him playfully and stuck my tongue out.

"Yah! You demon give it back!" Beomgyu whined as they six friends walked to their school jumping and running around having fun.

They were just about to enter the school premises when all of a sudden the sky went dark. As if a cloak of pitch black had covered it with its thick char coal black clouds. The wind suddenly turned crisper and the warm weather suddenly started feeling cold, aloof, negetive.

"What's with the sudden weather change...?" Yeonjun mumbled to himself as the six stared up at the sky thinking maybe it was going to rain. Weird part being, there wasn't even a drop of precipitation falling from the clouds.

"The weather forecast said that today would be a sunny weather though..." Taehyun said softly biting his lip feeling paranoid and a little scared at the same time.

I noticed the look of fear in his eyes, and I could feel what he must have been thinking, so I grabbed a hold of his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. "Weather forecasts aren't always 100% correct right? Don't worry so much, let's go to class!" I announced beckoning everyone inside, hoping to God that what I said was true.

Soobin lingered behind for a while staring up at the clouds, and gulping thickly. He clutched the straps of his bag pack tightly. "Please... Don't." Was all he mumbled before following them back inside.

✧✧✧

Sana jolted awake with a sharp gasp, with her forehead covered with a sheen of sweat. Blinking a couple of times, she took her surroundings in and grabbed the bottle of water sitting on her wooden work desk. She had fallen asleep here after a tiring day of work in Magic Shop as soon as it closed. Most of the members had to go out for some errands in the Magical Island and Heaven, so she and Taehyung were the only ones taking care of the shop for a while.

"Sana?" Taehyung suddenly popped his head out from the items room where he was restocking a few stuff, leaving the girl to rest. "Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" He asked.

She looked worried, as her lips formed into a thin line and she looked over the man before her. "It's... Hyun Ae..."

✧✧✧

A/n : 안영! So like I promised here is the prologue and put down your comments so I can know your thoughts about the chapter!

I hope you enjoyed though!

Also, I had a question!

Would you like the Trailer of Doom's Night to be in animation? That would be much favourable if you know what I mean ;)