~9~

Third person point of view

It was going fine, everything was going fine even Hyunjin and Jisung were doing great well it was because they were infront of the camera, Chan told them to fix their selves before shooting then they can fight all they want, ofcourse who are they to say 'no' to Chan he's their hyung and their leader...

After shooting their first episode for stays let's all just say they were all exhausted, despite doing so many things in one episode fun fact it was just starting they were just just at the 'first episode' of how many episode they were shooting, well sweat wasn't a problem since the house was fully airconditioned

Seungmin is currently talking to Jisung they were both laughinng their asses off, Jisung was telling Seungmin a joke an old joke to be honest but it felt new to the boys, if you're asking what joke was, it was some pick up line Jisung heard from Chan when he was in 'Chan's room', "Are you okay? Cause you kept running in my mind" Jisung joked...

For them those pick up lines they were thowing wasn't romantic it was more of a joke for them, while they were joking at each other or jokingly flirt with each other they made a sudden eye to eye that lasted for more than 5 seconds, Jisung looked at Seungmin who was smilling at him, 'no wonder Hyunjin likes him' Jisung thought

Well as you can see, Seungmin holds the galaxy in his eyes, his nose that scrunches a little bit when he smiles, the smile that holds every preciousness in the whole world. It was so precious that it needs to be protected it needs to be treasured by the whole damn world...

Insecurites starts kicking inside Jisungs mind, 'is my smile enough for it to be called precious?' - 'does anyone treasure my smile?' - those thoughts was enough to make Jisung loose confidents, he was unsure of his self 'does anyone even want me to smile?' one last thought then he'll cry...

Jisung felt someone was shaking him, he was thankful for that person cause he will litteraly cry, "Jisungie hyung, you were zoning out i kept calling you" Jisung just smiled then laugh he doesn't know what to say he has no words with him not at the moment...

Seungmin smiled back knowing that any problem his hyung has his hyung will overcome it, well he trust all the members he just don't know how to show it, "hyung it's already night lets get you to sleep hmm?" Seungmin gestured his hands over to Jisung...

"we still can't sleep we have filming for the roomate" Jisung informed the younger
'oh yeah okie' seungmin muttered waving bye byes cause he wants to go to the kitchen, since he haven't eat yet...

After a 30 minutes time of waiting Its now time to randomly pick a roomate they were currently at the living room, waiting for the staffs to anounce how to do it...

So basically the first four need to pick a random room then the other four would choose the room they want to go in ofcourse they don't know who is inside that room then they can have that person as their roomate until the end of this shooting

It was Hyunjin, Minho, Changbin and Felix to pick the rooms without the others knowing where they went or the room that they went in. Minho was the first one to know his random roomate and it was the one and only Yang Jeongin, Minho smiled at Jeongin and the maknae did the same...

Changbin doesn't really mind who his roomate is as long as that person is tidy, and his hopes were granted it was his Chan-hyung, who was known in their group for being the most tidy person, Changbin was happy since they can make songs together to cure their boredom...

Felix was hiding behind the curtains to surprise his roomate, he kept quite when he heard the door open, the person that opened the door placed his bag on the bed then suddenly "WAHHHH" Felix burst laughing when he saw the reaction of the chosen roomate he had