Chap-00: let's choose...

1rst POV:

To begin with, I'm a teenager of 16 years old facing my anxiety since math started having letters in their calculation. My name is Emilie, nice to meet you and I'm Frenchy.

Ron Ron croissant, oui oui baguette.

How do I imagine being stuck in the SansAUs fandom?

If it were to happen, it would mean that our world is not real but fictional and that I would manage to break a special wall? Like for what we see to be a fictional world, we use the term of 4th wall but for the real-life, no clues.

5th wall?
1rst wall?

But in a situation where I'm oh-so-casually shattering the wall of reality, a rift appeared in front of me, swallowing me by the way for various reasons such as plot twists.

It's one way to tell the story and the easiest. Although that every main character is always being swallowed when they are, well-dressed, hair brushed, probably with their make-up on and very ready, I would be a different story.

The probability of me falling into this fandom in pajamas is way too high, so say hi to our new friends: oversized colorful hoody, black long-shorts, long white socks with rainbow bands, silver flip-flops with a multicolored reflection that I use as slippers because not everyone can have some, and maybe, if I feel stylish some fingerless long black gloves.

If any of you dare to mock my every day's style, quack of!

If some of you didn't know, which I doubt that anyone ever knew, I always listen to music when I draw, because I do consider myself an artist. So the probability of me wearing a black pair of headphones connected to my phone is high enough to reach a 2meter ceiling.

I mean, I always wear my headphones to avoid the sound around me when I'm writing too, it's soundproof :D.

So here we are now, a messed up girl with a lot of stuff on her, and probably a face mask too because she was too lazy to take it off after shopping.

And now to decide where I would appear. Somewhere not too cliche, not too dangerous but not too safe either, a normal place. Such as Hotland in Undertale, because it's an okay place for someone wearing a big oversized hoody like me.

Now let's disturb the timelines and universes with my presence :D