Game of Bloody Consequences

This chapter is going to contain: Blood, parental abuse, details of gore and death, emotional manipulation, sexual tension.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live your days in complete and utter captivity? To be ensnared in an attractive but dangerous beyond your most wildest dreams mans lair? His word is absolute law, that is simply how powerful of a creature he is.

Though you are nothing more than a pawn he finds laughably easy to manipulate, could there possibly be more to his mask? Or will the rest of your days simply be spent in fear?

Find out just how deep the darkness is and how much easier it is to fall then rise.

It was suppose to be a normal day. You would wake up, find a clean kimono to walk around in, and get up to make breakfast for your small family of two. First there was you father whom you loved dearly but sadly never did anything helpful around your home. He had expectations but they were only ever aimed at you.

Which brings your thoughts to your lovely older sister. She was the second person whom also lived inside your home. It had been clear almost all your life whom was the favorite child. Even you could understand why though. She was beautiful, fair skinned, had long silky hair, an angelic voice, and voluptuous curvy body.

Everyone in your village adored her. Men were always on her heels for a chance to court her. She could get away with almost anything. Which is why your father never told her to do any chores. Everything involving cleaning, care and farming were all allocated to you. There was nothing you could do to get out of them.

If you wanted to have a life at all, the guilt trips would start and never end till you were miserably doing as told. Often you would never even put up a resistance because you'd seen the angry side of your father on numerous occasions. He was a big man capable of throwing you across the room and kicking you hard enough to break ribs.

Pain was a terrible sensation that you wished wholeheartedly to avoid. So only on rare occasions would you ever push back for time to yourself. Maybe the only day it would be allowed was your birthday, though no one around you would celebrate. There was absolutely no one in your life that was sincerely happy you had been born.

After wiping a tear from your face, you silently wished yourself a happy birthday. Like usual both your father and sister didn't even acknowledge your existence as you stepped past them and sat with your knee's on the floor. With a satchel of rice in one hand and a bowl of water in the other, you began washing the grains.

Since you were a rather poor family, rice balls with pickled plums inside were probably all you'd be able to make for breakfast. It was during this time that a man from your village came by and talked with your father in hushed undertones. You could only hope they were talking him into helping more around the village, but you were never the one to believe in happenstance.