Devil Upon My Soul(L)

This is going to contain - Blood and gore, Public degradation/humiliation, Deepthroating, blowjob, Sexual punishment, Spankings, Asphyxiation/Breath Play, Rough sex, Bathtub sex, First time Anal(blood involved), Multiple orgasms, Cockwarming.

Strap in my beloved peasants this is going to be dirty.

Sukuna is all about corruption. The fact that (Y/n) is still so innocent after everything he's done so far excites him to no end. Darkening her soul is his new favorite past time. How far will he push her? Her tears only serve to excite him.

What if there is a darkness inside her that not even he expected to see? Even a demon like Sukuna has a method to his madness.

----------------------------------------

It was a bright Thursday afternoon. The sky was a soft blue full of small random shaped clouds. The sun at your back cast a warm glow, that brought you extra energy to get through the day. This thought brought a smile to your face.

"What are you smiling about pet?"

Your gaze lifted from your lap, to Sukuna's deep rose colored gaze. His expression was full of boredom. For the past hour or so, he'd been listening request from nearby villages. Listening was probably stretching the imagination though, as it had been quite clear from the start that he didn't really care about anyone's problems.

"Um...I just had a silly thought." You murmur quietly. Both of your eyes flicker to a man standing rigidly at the end of the stairs leading up to the platform Sukuna sat on. "The sun feels blissful, for a moment I thought of myself as a flower."

You can't help the warm tingle of embarrassment that forms on your skin when Sukuna snorts a laugh, his wicked grin full of arrogance. His hand claws through your hair, enjoying the long silky strands. It's one of his many preferences. Often demanding you leave it down. Along with dressing you in whatever pleases him.

"Ah, I agree. You're a delicate flower. Soft to the touch but.." A sharp gasp of pain escapes your lips as he clutches your hair and painfully tugs you up to his face. Before you can utter a single word, he bites your bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. "That makes you all the more delectable to crush."

Your body shutters as he licks your new wound, painting his own lips with your pain. He grins when you suck the appendage into your mouth, no doubt trying to soothe the subtle burn but all it really does is cause the flavor of copper to twist your taste buds.

Sukuna starts to say something, but the clearing of throat cuts him off. "I'm sorry, Lord Sukuna but please my situation is in dire need of your assistance." This man, whom you never seen before, proceeds to glare at you and mumbles with a role of his eyes that women really need to be seen not heard.

You frown but don't say anything because you know what is about to happen. Clenching your eyes tight, you hear the tall tell signs of man being mutilated. Your hands clench in your lap. It's not even that this random man insulted you. No, the devil whom owns your soul is not that kind.

With a gulp you look back up to see that the man has lost half of his arm on the left side up to his elbow. Blood seeps to the floor around a cracked bone, the surrounding flesh shredded like pieces of meat. Lead forms inside your belly, bile threatening to spill from your gut but you manage to disassociate.

This isn't the first, nor will it be the last time that Sukuna forces you to witness this type of viscera. There are many things that put him in a deadly mood. Disrespect is probably the number one cause for his violence. Thus why there is now a whaling one armed man screaming in pain.

"When I'm talking you shut your fucking mouth and wait."

"But My Lord!" His cry is cut off by a scream that shakes your very being, when Sukuna waves his hand and severs the ear on the opposite side of his body. The cartilage plops to the floor with a slimy snick that causes you to whimper.