Chapter 4

Quinn awoke in complete darkness.  He quickly realised he was frog tied on his back with his arms tied to his spread legs. He struggled in his bonds. His eyes began adjusting to the dark allowing him to realise he was in some sort of box. Muffled voices could be heard outside. Quinn recognised the woman's voice but the other voice was different, deeper, more male like. Soon someone placed something on the box. The top began to move, rising up. Soon the lid was pulled off and the sides collapsed out. The living room light's blinded Quinn causing him to reel his head back. Quinn adjusted his eyes and standing above him was the woman and a man in a nice suit. "Merry christmas" the woman said as the man smirked an evil smile at Quinn. 

The man quickly lunged at Quinn turning him onto his front. Quinn struggled around on the floor and the man undid his pants letting his dick spring out. The man grabbed Quinn's ass spreading his cheeks and moving the g-string out of the way. The man rubbed his dick against Quinn's ass. Teasing Quinn like a cat playing with its half-dead prey. Quinn let out a few mumbles through his ball gag, squirming on the floor. The man held him still. Suddenly the man stopped rubbing against Quinn, but before Quinn could question what was happening the man plunged his dick deep into Quinn's ass. Quinn let out a loud moan as the man began pounding away at him. Soon Quinn's dick grew, spilling out of his g-string, he moaned as it rubbed against the floor. The man then removed his dick and flipped Quinn back onto his back before fucking him some more. The man grew closer and closer to finishing and before long removed his cock once more and came all over Quinn's stomach. Quinn let out a breath of relief but the night was far from over.

Soon the two had Quinn rigged up lying on his back in a sex swing. The woman fucked him from behind with a large dildo as the man removed Quinn's gag. The man then grabbed Quinn's head and shoved it onto his cock. Quinn nearly chocked. The woman then vibrated Quinn's dick with a magic wand as the man pulled at some newly placed nipple clamps. The man pulled out his dick, saliva drip off it and out of Quinn's mouth. Just as Quinn thought he was safe the man shoved his dick back in. Quinn was nearly at a climax. He let out a large groan before cumming all over himself. The woman removed the dildo and vibrator. But wasn't done yet. He face fucked Quinn some more before removing his dick and cumming all over Quinn's face. 

They fucked Quinn some more through the night before leaving him on the living room floor covered in cum.