Chapter 5

New years countdown finally came around. Quinn's parent's would be back in a tomorrow night. These people would have to leave or else they'd be caught.  Quinn kneeling hunched over a chair as the man fucked him from behind. Quinn was blindfolded thrashing around. The man pulled at the leash around Quinn's neck causing Quinn to stop. Finally the man finished and threw Quinn onto the floor. "Your turn" the man said to the woman

The woman sat on the couch naked with a strap-on. Quinn's legs were untied and his blindfold was taken off. The woman motioned for Quinn to come forward. When Quinn refused the man pushed him forward. The woman then grabbed Quinn's leash and pulled him to over top of her. The man then pushed Quinn down causing the woman's strap-on to enter Quinn. Quinn let out a large moan through his muzzle gag. The woman began pelting Quinn's ass. The man then hopped up onto the couch and removed Quinn's gag before shoving his dick into Quinn's mouth. 

Quinn could soon hear the countdown for the new year start. The woman began to stroke Quinn's cock, moaning as she did so. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6.. the man fucked harder. The woman moaned louder. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... as soon as the ball dropped they all came. Quinn chocked on the cum in his mouth as the man removed his dick. The woman removed the dildo from Quinn's ass and shoved him onto the couch. She the shoved a ball gag into his mouth then placed a leather hood over his head. Quinn just lay there breathing heavily.

Soon the man and woman began to talk. Quinn tried slowing his breathing so he could listen in. "The parents are supposed to come back later today" said the woman "We need clean up our evidence". 'What should we do with the kid" said the man "I say we take him with us, the parents probably wouldn't notice". "Nah, I've got a better idea". Hearing this made Quinn gulp with anxiety.