4.

Vera woke up and opened the curtains in their bedroom. She heard Patrick roll over in bed. He smiles, enjoying looking at her.
"What?" She turns around.
"Nothing. Raining out?"
"Yeah. Looks like it just started." He grabbed his phone.
"It's supposed to rain all day."
"I want to just stay and lay in bed all day."
"So then let's do it." She ran up to the bed and jumped on Patrick.
"I love you."
"Love you more." He kissed her forehead. Vera got out of bed. "Where are you going?"
"Get some food. I'm starving."
"Let me get it." He said getting out of bed.
"It is for me. I can go get it."
"No. Let me do it. You wait on us everyday. I can wait on you for a day."
"K. Fine." She says with a smile.
He came back with her favorites. A bagel and a cup of coffee. They sat down in bed. Patrick put a movie on and Vera snuggled up to him, putting her head on his shoulder.
"How late do you think the kids will sleep in?"
"I think we will be lucky if they are up before 11." She laughed looking at him. "You have something on your lip." She says pointing.
"Where?" He tried putting a finger on where it was.
"Right here." She said, kissing him.
"Thank you." He said.
"Of course." She smiled looking at his eyes. "Have I ever told you how much I love your eyes?"
"All the time, V." He smiled.
"I'm gonna go get our baby." Vera says getting up.
"I can go get her."
"I will be right back." She smirks while walking out.
Vera picked Vana up and walked back to their room.
"There's one of my favorite girls." Patrick says. Vera sat back down. Vana was sitting on Vera's lap facing her. She clung to her mom, putting her head on Vera's shoulder looking at Patrick. Pat smiled at her and she giggled, making the two laugh. Vera rocked Vana back and forth.
"She sleeping yet?" Vera asked.
"Yeah, she's out." Vera smiled.
"What time do you want to leave tomorrow?" She asks.
"6ish. We should get on the road early. Maybe later tonight we load the car?"
"Sure. I better make sure Porter has matching clothes."
"Or more than one pair packed." She laughed. Vera got up and set Vana down in the crib in their room. She began to finish packing. Patrick studied her for a bit.
"Hey, lover, did you finish packing?" She said.
"Yeah, V, my things are already downstairs." Vera zipped her suitcase and rolled it over by the door.

As the day went on, Vera helped the kids pack, while Pat finished getting things done around the house. Before the family knew it, it was dinner time.