DAY 2- Family/Friends

Richard Grayson had decided the Titans needed some schooling. To be with normal people their age and have some education under their belt so they weren't 100% dependent on simply being a super.

And the fact that he wanted to catch up with his family and maybe live a bit closer for a while played absolutely no role in it whatsoever, nope not at all.

Garfield and Jaime readily agreed, wanting to be back in a semi-normal place, a small reminder of home -although none of them had hope that Garfield's excitement would last long after school officially started. Racheal and Damian were both fine with the concept, the young Robin not complaining at all about the situation was peculiar as he's always voiced his complaints about having to go to classes that he already knows exactly what their teaching, and are just wasting his time. Kori did not hold any complaints at all and readily agreed to the prospect.

So that is how the four teens and two adults came to Gotham, the four signed up at the prestigious Gotham Academy. They were a bit late in the school year, it was the second quarter already, winter break had just ended and kids were returning from vacation.

Dick had got them an apartment close to the school and close to the Manor as well. The complex only held two apartments, but the Wayne's were rich so now it was theirs.

Bruce Wayne personally greeted them at the door when they came around for their school supplies that Alfred, bless the immortal gods soul, picked up for them.

"Richard," the Wayne greeted his oldest son curtly.

"Hey B," Dick responded enthusiastically, "thanks for getting their supplies."

Bruce gave a nod of his head, "of course. Education and fitting in with kids your age is important. It is good that you have enrolled them. Gotham Academy is a good school."

"I don't know," the green boy said using a finger to yank the collar of his uniform away from his neck, "the uniforms are kinda stiff."

Damian rolled his eyes and grabbed his plain black backpack, stuffed with all the supplies he could need for school including binders, folders, notebooks, pens and pencils, along with other things. And if Alfred knew him well enough to keep a small dagger, and only a single small dagger, in the hidden pocket inside his bag, Damian's gratitude wasn't noticed by most as he gave a nod to Alfred.

The others followed suit and picked up their backpack as well. It wasn't long before they all piled in the car, Dick dropping them off at the gates of the prestigious school of what Beastboy liked to call 'fancy rich snobs like Damian'.

"I'll see you guys after school!" Dick called as Kori waved from the window, her vibrant green eyes twinkling happily as they departed in their transportation home from the hell the adults of the world enjoyed calling school.

"More like a child labor camp," were  the words Damian has heard associated with school.

While the two males that have never stepped foot within the school gaped at the sheer size of the place, Damian spotted the approach of a far too excited dark haired boy in glasses and a blue zip up jacket approaching, ripped khaki pants and red tennis shoes, and a bright red backpack.

"Damian!" The boy called as he zipped over, pulling the other male into a hug that caused the green eyed boy to attempt to escape by pushing him away with a scowl.

"Oh come on don't be like that!" Jon Kent complained.

Damian let out a simple 'tt' as he was released and rolled his eyes at the blue-eyed boy from another family of not normal people.

"Damian doesn't let anyone hug him," Garfield stated with a hint of annoyance and snark as he crossed his arms over his chest and gave an eye roll back to the Gothemite.