"Games..."

Time skip Chapter 3 "games..."
——————————————————————————————————————

Conner was now at home with his computer playing on this game called Minecraft, he didn't care much about it he was just trying to build something. He sighed and leans back in his chair, looking at the screen then he got a notification. He sat up in his chair and clicked on it it was from Conner. he blushed and read it.

"Hello Conner it's well Conner, mind if we play together?, I'm bored :)"

"Sure we can I'm on Minecraft" He smiled widely and chuckled he blushed more at the thought of playing Minecraft with him then he got another notification.

"Discord?"

"Oh sure insert discord name"

"Thanks" he got added on discord and Conner sent him a invite to a world. After everyone joined they looked around at the biome, a grass land he clicked his tone in approval and went to a tree punching it. Conner's character came up to him and hits him, Conner frowned and look at him, hitting him with a lot.

"Ow!" His voice rang out on the call willing Connors head phones and ears, it made his cheeks turn pink, god.. what was happening to him? What's wrong with me?. Connor groans and rests his head in his hand.

"You did it first" he scoffed and ran off

"Come back!"

"Come and get me" he smirked at the other Conner laughed at him and used a jumping trick under the trees to run faster, he hops up close to the other, Conner was so close, he can feel his breath on the back of his neck, he yelps as he can feel a set of arms around himself. Then they tripped.

"AHH!" They both screamed as they rolled down a hill Connor landed flat on his back at the rocky bottom of the hill. With a few cuts and bruises his heals fell down to half, he groans. Right after Conner fell onto his chest, he whined and got himself onto his hands and knees. He smiled and took out a wood sword aiming it at Connors throat.

"Got you" Conner blushed as he said that and shoved him off, getting up and scrabbled away into a cave, red faced and breathing heavily, he leans on a wall and slid down, closing his eyes.

"Come back!"

"No." His body trembled and he shook his head, he made a crafting table and made some wood tools. He got stone tools right after, he started to look for iron. Connor was in a village, he laughed an evil laugh. Conner turned red as he heard it, he was about to speak but his mother butted in.

"Time to get off"

"But-"

"Off!" He sighed and told the other he needed to leave, he soon tuned off everything and went to bed.

——————————————————————————————————————