Chapter 1

Spotted: Boyband Sensation Watch The World Arrive Back in London

Late last night, UK boyband, Watch The World, arrived back in London via Heathrow Airport after spending nearly three months completing their North American tour.  The four teen heartthrobs, despite looking exhausted after a gruelling nine hour flight from Chi-Town where the tour concluded, stopped to sign autographs and take photos with their dedicated fans who gave up quite a chunk of beauty sleep for a chance to brush arms with the gorgeous internationally acclaimed popstars.  While the boys will only be back home a few months to finish up their third studio album, it seems they won't wear out their welcome any time soon.

BBC1 Breakfast Radio Show Interview
Interviewer: So how's it feel to be back in England again?
Harry: A bit like coming home, I suppose.
Kellin: (laughs) Someone's cheeky this morning, Haz.
Interviewer: Happy to be back, then, I take it?
Harry: Of course. England's home.  I think we all may have a bit of wanderlust, but this is where our families are, our friends.  Coming back home is always incredible.
Niall: Yeah, you never realize how much you miss home until you're gone.  Touring's always really fun, getting to see all these new cultures and places and the fans, of course, but coming back home's always really great.
Kellin: Little bittersweet, though, if we're being honest.
Zayn: Yeah, yeah, got to play a bit of catch-up to readjust.
Interviewer: So, that’s what everyone's planning for today? Playing catch-up?
Niall: Just settling in, I think today.
Kellin: Are we not going out tonight for our 'Huzzah we're homecoming'?
Niall: Oh, yeah, I quite forgot about that.
Kellin: It's tradition.
Zayn: I'm not quite sure that can be called a tradition yet.
Harry: No worries, Kellin, when have we ever been able to resist the allure of the London club scene?

William Donny (@William_Donny)
Who's this boy on my couch and where are his pants? #Iwasntthatdrunk #lostboy

Summer Rose (@rosieposie)
@William_Donny pretty sure he's not mine either

William Donny (@William_Donny)
Payno...what's mine isn't yours too. Don't leave your naked leftovers in my flat #myflat #mycouch #mycoffee #gohome

"You're kind of a slut."

Louis registered the words, pursed his lips and cocked his head, examining the girl whose lips they'd fallen from with a judgmental and rather thoughtful expression.  He blew some cool air upon the surface of his scalding coffee—a latte, his seasonal favourite, because he still hated the taste of coffee and would have ordered tea if Liam wasn't such an insufferable ass—and chose his words carefully.  He wasn't particularly insulted by the sentiment, but that didn't necessarily mean he wanted it spread around campus.  Cocking his head and sipping the liquid, trying not to scowl, he decided on, "I'm not sure you're qualified to make that assessment. I mean, it's a bit pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?"

Summer Roberts, flatmate, barista, and adamant speaker of truth, raised her eyebrows at him, twirling one of her brown ringlets around her pointer finger.  They'd met first year, been stuck in a dorm together for their first year attending London University.  She was a brutally honest English girl from Brighton with deceptively sweet looks that hid both pessimism and bitchiness.  Louis was flamboyant, loudmouthed, sarcastic without really bothering to hide it.  Both of them were acquired tastes, and they'd gotten on so well that by the time summer had rolled around at the end of first year, they'd already found a decent flat halfway between campus and central London, setting up shop, jobs, and a chore schedule, though they were still bickering over whether joint custody of a cat was a good idea.