Chapter 3

Summer Rose (@rosieposie)
I almost die of alcohol poisoning and you don't even get laid? @William_Donny worst friend ever 

William Donny (@William_Donny)
Great party at #ClubHQ but now everyone in this flat is sexually frustrated #horny #needtogetlai 

Zachary Tenesco (@MakesAPorno)
@William_Donny need a helping hand with that ;) 

William Donny (@William_Donny)
@MakesAPorno you'd have to find me first but right now I'd even do a chick 

Kacey Simpson (@butterflykisses_99)
@William_Donny yes please ;)

Watch The World’s Blowout Homecoming

Only a day after returning to London after a three month North American tour, the four Brit popstars said hello by partying it up with pals until three in the morning at posh London Club HQ. Niall Horan was seen catching up with sister, Emma Horan, attending university nearby as well as "canoodling" with longtime girlfriend, Marissa Cooper, a London socialite and on the-rise designer. Zayn Malik, meanwhile, was spotted trying out his raunchier dance moves with "UK's Kesha" singer/songwriter and well-known party girl, Ivy Jones. Kellin Quinn, according to patrons, spent most of the night drinking and chatting up guys and girls before being escorted home in the wee hours of the morning by friend and bandmate, Harry Styles. And speaking of the sexy youngest member, he was his usual flirty self, getting cosy with supermodel, Serena Van Der Woodsen, while chatting with close friend and singer/songwriter, Ed Drewett.

It seems, though, that both Serena and Harry disappeared a few hours into the party and only Harry returned to the party nearly an hour later appearing "hot and bothered" say sources. Oh, Harry, what are you getting up to now? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Harry Styles (@Harry_Styles)
Keep on a straight line, I don't believe I can. Trying to find a needle in a haystack. Chilly wind you're piercing like a dagger.

"So you didn't sleep with him?" Summer inquired for about the hundredth time in the last fifteen minutes, no longer even pretending to type her short story on her laptop despite the fact that it was due in her professor's inbox in less than forty-five minutes. It hardly mattered, though; Summer was that annoying bitch who could get away with procrastinating, turning in absolute shit last minute, and being rewarded with a sparkling high distinction.

Louis almost wished she still had a hangover. At least that way, she'd still be lounging in bed cursing the world and ordering Liam to bring her chamomile tea and Advil.

Speaking of Liam, he looked up from the textbook open across his lap and blinked at Summer, shaking his head,

"He already said that."

"Yeah, I know," Summer snapped, "I'm just still caught on the 'why?'"

"Because I'm not a slut?" Louis offered, highlighting a line in his textbook and blindly reaching out to grasp his mug.

Summer pursed her lips and cocked her head in his direction, studying him, "No, that's not it."

Louis huffed and flipped her the bird. Summer laughed and turned back to her short story while Louis looked up and met Liam's curious, searching gaze, "What Payne?"

Liam shrugged and looked back down at his notebook. Louis scowled and poked Liam's shoulder with his toe. Rolling his eyes, Liam swatted Louis foot away from him, but Louis countered by hitting his friend's head with the instep of his foot. Summer curled up her lip in disgust, and Louis cackled, sticking his tongue out at her. Liam sighed and scooted across the floor away from the couch and Louis' feet.