(6) Classroom Representative & USJ Attack I

[A/N:WHAT MIZUKI SAID ABOUT CREATING A QUIRK FOR IZUKU IS TRUE. ALSO, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ON THE INTRODUCTION THAT MIZUKI HATES SPICY FOODS. TO FIND OUT MORE PLEASE KEEP READING.]

✴ ❇ ✴ ❇ ✴ ❇ ✴ ❇ ✴ ❇ ✴ ❇ ✴

🐰Izuku Midoriya's POV🐰

I am sitting on my desk waiting for Aizawa-sensei to come in. Kacchan already know about who I got my quirk. He is confused but soon understand the situation, though, All might scolded me for telling the secret to other people but soon understand the situation. Also, I've been feeling weird lately, every time I look at other people I feel like something is forcefully put inside my head. I also have a headache but I'm trying my best not to show it to everyone. I suddenly feel Kacchan tapping my shoulder so I look at him with a confused look. "Oi, don't give me that look. What's wrong with you? You look drained" he said while trying to hid hid concerned face. I smiled at him and spoke. "It's nothing, Kacchan. Thank you for worrying but I'm completely ok" he paused and turned red. "Wha- I-i'm not w-worried, d-dumbass" he said but I didn't hear the last word since I felt a hand covered my ears. I tilted my head with a confused smile. Kacchan turn even more red Strange. Is Kacchan sick? I thought. Aizawa-sensei crawl with his cocoon inside the classroom looking tired as usual. "Settle down, problem children. Today we're going to decide who will be your classroom representative." Many of my other classmates cheered up and started to yell 'pick me!' Or 'choose me'. I just sit there silently just like Mizuki who calmly raised his hand and spoke. "Why don't we have an election?" He suggested taking everyone's attention. He's been adjusting well with everyone that he never stutter whenever someone approaches him.

"Kero, But we've just known each other for at least a week, kero, besides, I doubt everyone would just put their own name, kero" Asui exclaimed making everyone agree. "Then, we just put our name in the paper and then the name of the person we voted for. how about that?" Iida, then second him saying it is a good idea so everyone else agreed with it. "I don't care what method you use just do it I going to sleep don't be loud" Aizawa-sensei said before lying on the floor and rolled over to the corner. I wrote down Mizuki's name since he's more responsible than the other's. After that I put my paper on the teacher's table and Yaoyorozu volunteers to put the results in the board. The results said that Mizuki won with the total of 8 votes followed by me having 4 votes. "Okay, so the Classroom Representative will be Hoshino and the deputy is Midoriya" the next thing I knew I was already standing in front of the class shaking with a calm and smiling Mizuki besides me. "What's wrong Izu-kun? Your shaking a lot" Mizuki asked with a worried eyes. "O-oh it's j-just that I don't t-think I am fit to be a deputy" I answered bluntly making him tilt his head with a questionable look. "Well, I think you'll do great, Izu-kun" he chirped and then everyone started to cheer me up. I just smiled knowing that I have classmates that would support me.

💙Mizuki Hoshino's POV💙

When the bell rang we all went to the cafeteria and ordered our food. I sit on the same table with Izu-kun, Tsuki, Todoroki, Uraraka and Iida. "U-uhm guys do you really think I as a deputy?" Izuku said with a confused look. "Of course you are, dam- tch I wouldn't vote for you if you aren't" Tsuki scoffed. Nice save Tsuki. I thought to myself. "Wait, Kacchan voted for me?" Izuku asked surprised at the fact that Tsuki, the great Tsundere, voted for him. "Ah-.... Tch so what if I did? You got a problem?" He asked trying to look scary. Izuku smiled brightly making Tsuki turn red. "Nope. Nothing, I'm just happy that Kacchan trust me" he said and Tsuki turn even more flustered. He began to panic and started shouting some random nonsense. Whenever he swears I will quickly cover Izuku's ears since he's too pure to start cursing. We stopped when the alarm rang. "WARNING, LEVEL 3 SECURITY BREAK. ALL STUDENTS PLEASE EVACUATE OF THE BUILDING..... " Everyone in the cafeteria started to panic and rushed through the door. "U-uhm w-what's going on?" Izuku asked with a scared face(just pretend he's a pure cinnamon roll that has to be protected okay?) clenching his hands in his chest. I'm also scared but I just hid it. Tsuki put his arm around Izuku's shoulder motioning him to the door. We followed them and unfortunately we were separated because of the stampede in the hall. The swarm of students trying to go out of the building is slowly getting harsher and harsher making me groan in pain. Since I'm short I am I always get hit by other peoples elbows causing my body to hurt but thankfully I can heal it the only problem is how to calm everyone down. I was startled when I got pushed to the glass wall revealing the media in the front of UA building and the gate that looks awfully damaged. "O-Ouch!" I whipped my head to where I heard the groan and saw a bush of green hair. Izuku is holding his head while Tsuki is hugging him close. Nice move. I thought to myself but cut off when someone knocked me down causing me to fall. I was closing my eyes waiting to hit the ground when suddenly an arm wrapped around my waist preventing me to fall. I opened my eyes and quickly turned bright red when i catch the familiar pair of gray and blue eyes. "A-are you alright?" He asked with his monotone voice his wearing his signature stoic expression and his ears are kinda bit red. I blinked three times before nodding. He helped me stand straight and I told him about the media breaking in the UA property. I took a deep breath before announcing "LISTEN UP! PLEASE CALM DOWN AND DON'T PANIC! THERE ARE NO VILLAINS BREAKING IN UA! IT WAS JUST THE MEDIA! WE ARE UA STUDENTS WE SHOULD BE MORE RATIONAL! EVERY CLASS REP AND DEPUTY PLEASE LEAD YOUR CLASS AND LINE UP BY YEAR!" Fortunately, They seemed to finally calm down and everyone lined up according to their year and class. I sighed in relief. "You did a great job" Todoroki said with a small smile making my heart beat skip a bit. "U-uhm t-thank you. I-i just d-did what I t-think is r-right" I said slightly flustered and gave him an awkward smile. "U-uhm.. Is every student of Class 1-A already here?" I asked checking everyone in the line. I counted them and when I confirmed that everyone is present I led them inside the classroom and checked the attendance again(yep since Aizawa sensei is lazy he is tasked to do the attendance and such) after that we selected the other members of classroom officers. Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Iida and Tsuki are obviously selected and with that, the tiring day ended.

The next day, Aizawa-sensei announced that we'll be doing a rescue training with two other teacher's including All might. We changed into our hero costumes. "Okay, everyone get in the bus and no pushing!" I shouted enough for everyone to hear. When all my classmates are in the bus I did a quick roll call and finally settle down besides Todoroki. "You know Midoriya, I've always thought that your quirk is quite similar to All might" i heard Asui said catching Todoroki's attention. "Now that you mentioned it I notice you always shout 'SMASH!' Every time you use your quirk" said Kirishima trying to imitate Izuku. Izu started to panic and denied it. "Well, at least you have a flashy quirk. Mine lets me harden my body so it's not very flashy" Kirishima said a little disappointed. "O-oh w-well I think your quirk is a-awesome Kirishima-kun! You can protect many people with it" Izuku chirped showing his enthusiasm. "My  navel lacer is a perfect combination of panashe(french of flamboyant) and strength" Aoyama said while resting his chin on both of his hands. "But it's lame if you always have a stomachache, sweetie" Ashido bluntly said making me silently snicker. "Speaking of flashy quirks, Hoshino, Todoroki and Bakugo are probably on top of the list" Kirishime said pointing to us. "But with bakugo's attitude I don't think he'll be popular" Asui exclaimed not even looking to Tsuki. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU ASS?!" Tsuki, who is seated next to Izuku, growled out of irritation. "See?" She added while pointing to him making Tsuki more pissed and started barking again. "You know, we just basically met each other but we can already tell that your personality is flaming crap and garbage" Kaminari-kun exclamed. Kacchan keeps on throwing some threat to him while Izuku tried to calm him down. "Shut up problem children, we're already hear"

We all stood inside the USJ or the Unforseen Simulation Joint built by thirteen who I'll address as 'her' since I'm not really sure what 'her' gender is. She started to explain on how dangerous quirks are and that we should be careful on using it and when she's done a black-purple mist appeared in front of the fountain. A guy with hands all over his body walked out followed by a hundred other weird looking people. "Woah! Is the training already started?" Asked Kirishima. "No Kirishima-kun...... Those are real villains" I said making them scared especially Mineta. "Why is the alarm not working?" Somebody asked. "I don't know either" Thirteen answered. "Kaminari, try using your quirk and contact UA" "Thirteen, protect the kids get them out of here" Shota-sensei put his goggles on and ran through the swarm of villains taking them down one-by-one. We we're aboit to leave when the mist guy blocked the way. "I won't let you. Nice to meet you, we are the league of villains" he started to say some random crap but immediately cut off by Tsuki and Kirishima who launched themselves and tried to attacked the mist guy. "Iida, you go get some help outside while we distract the mist guy!" I said turning to Iida who immediately refused to leave us here. "Iida, as the class rep. I order you! Get out of here and get some back up, NOW!" I commanded with authority and activates my quirk. Using psychokinesis pointed my hands on the mist guy and created a psychic energy connecting my hand and the body of the mist guy. I, then pull my hand down making the mist guy slammed in the ground giving Iida a chance to rush through the door. The mist guy tried to get out of my control so Thirteen used her black whole to suck him inside. Unfortunately, the mist guy used thirteen's own quirk to her giving her a big injury in the back. He spread's his mist around us making us unable to see. "DEKU!" I heard Tsuki calling out Izuku's name followed by him screaming Tsuki's name. "KACCHAN!" After that, I suddenly felt that I was falling. "KYAAAAAHHH!" I screamed like a girl but then I suddenly felt warm and cold arms catch me. I blinked and looked at the person.

"T-todoroki-san?"

TO BE CONTINUE...........
✂-----------------------------------------🎬

BONUS;

Izuku: ate a cinnamon roll "hhhm~ delicious"

Everyone else who witnessed it: ""CANNIBALISM!""