(9) The Preparation

(A/N: I'M BACK! AND STILL ALIVE.... UNFORTUNATELY...... ANYWAY, GOMMENE FOR NOT UPDATING THIS PAST FEW WEEKS SOMETHING CAME UP AND A BATTALION OF PAPER WORKS KEPT MY HEAD FROM WORKING SO I KINDA HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM ON WORKING WITH THE PLOT BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO SATISFY YOU. PLEASE ENJOY MINNA!)

Unedited

________-=⚪=-________

Narrator's POV✏

[Monday]

Monday came and finally, UA students went back to school from the class suspension. 1A students wonder who their substitute teacher be since Aizawa-sensei is badly injured.(they don't know that Mizuki healed him only Todoroki knows) "Homeroom is starting, everyone go back to your seats" Iida announced chopping his hand in the air. "uhhm we're already in our seats your the only one who's standing dude" Kaminari said making Iida froze for a few seconds before sitting and tried to hide his embarrassed face. Everyone sweatdrop excluding Katsuki who is scowling and Todiroki who ignore them, Mizuki just laugh awkwardly from Iida's antics. "I wonder who would be our teacher today, Aizawa-sensei is pretty beat up the last tome I saw him" one of them asked curiously. "A-ano.... Minna, you see---" before Mizuki could finish what he's saying the door slid open revealing their sleepless-looking teacher who is completely okay from head to toe. "Good morning, Problem children" he walk towards the teacher's table and faced everyone. "Aizawa-sensei?!! I thought you were badly injured?!" With that all of them started to throw Aizawa some questions(sans Bakugo, Midoriya, Todoroki and Mizuki) "Shut up Problem children. Hoshino healed me so I'm back in one piece" he answered making everyone shock and at the same time confused. "Wait, Mizuki? I thought his quirk is something like mutation type?" "Huh? Don't you remember that time when he made the weapon float towards him when Almight's class?" "Oh yeah, come to think of it he also used a black flame to defeat the monster in the USJ" Lots of lots of questions are floating in everyone's mind (except Todoroki who already knew what Mizuki's quirk) "didn't I told you to shut up?" Everyone silence and immediately sat properly on their seats. "Next week will be the UA sports festival and you will all decide the groups that will participate for each games, class rep you handle this I'm going to sleep and don't wake me up or I'll double your training and lessons" he, then went to the corner and wrap himself with his beloved sleeping bag.

Mizuki sweatdrop from their sensei's antics. He stood up fishing the papers underneath his desk and walk towards the teacher's desk. "This year's UA Sports Festival theme will be Clash of Classes which means we will be fighting as a team. It consists categories, Mind games, Quirk arts and Quirkless games. (don't laugh at me I just made that up) each category have solo play and team play except for the mind games which only needs one player on each games so we need to choose wisely on who will be our players in each games" he flip the paper to the next page and turn to the board behind him. He write the names of the games of each category and give spaces to write the names of the possible players. "The first Round in Quirkless Games is tug of war which requires ten players. Next is Quirk arts Cavalry battle with 4 players and Mind games which is Chess. The second round in Quirkless games is 'Tag'. This game is different from what your playing when your still kids. It needs nine players with each of them having a role to play. The first ones are the barriers they specialized in protecting the 'it'. The second one are the attackers they strike the enemies to buy their 'it' some time to move. Next is the Lighthouse who specialized in creating plans and giving orders to the rest of the team. And lastly, the 'It' who is the key for the team to win. The 'it' wears a badge with the color of his/her team. The role of the 'it' is to steal the enemy's(the enemy's it) badge.(creadits to 'tower of god' and the creator I got this idea to that anime)" He continued to explain every games in the sport's festival.