Training Trip part 1

The night before Naruto's training trip it was the end of spring season and Isane is in the Senju-Yamamoto compound's own private hot spring with her sensei Unohana Retsu. They are relaxing after a hard day at the Konoha hospital and Isane is rehearsing her lines for tomorrow.

Unohana noticed that her student is stress out and decided to give her an advice.

Isane chan relax and don't stress yourself rehearsing the lines you want to say, the important thing is tell him what you needed to tell him. I'm sure he'll return your feelings for him if he doesn't then it's his lost, now relax everything will be fine trust me. Unohana said with a motherly smile.

Hay! You are right sensei.

Isane you are beautiful. You are also one of the kindest soul I've seen.

Don't worry he'll love you that's for sure.

Later that night Isane went to the sotaicho study and knock.

Yamamoto sama it's Isane can I speak with you for a few minutes sir?

Isane chan come in.

What do you want to speak about? Is it about my great grandson? Yamamoto said it with a little smile.

Yes sotaicho sama. Uhm can I asked your permission sir to date your great grandson?

Isane was holding her breath waiting for Yamamoto's reply

Isane chan breath relax. Yes you have my permission but don't go overboard just yet. You two are still young so don't cross that line yet and take it easy. Was Yamamoto's reply.

Thank you Yamamoto sama. She bowed then exited the study.

She went to Naruto's room and knocked.

Isane-chan is that you? Naruto asked

Yes it's me Naruto kun can I sleep with you tonight? Was Isane reply.

Sure come in isane chan. Naruto told her.

Naruto was still packing his things for the training trip Isane decided to help him pack up.

After they finished packing the boy's things.

I'd be an idiot not to like her I mean She'll make a good wife. Naruto thought.

Isane then asked the million ryo question.

Naruto kun? When we grew up can I be your wife?

Naruto was a little shock.

Wait! Did she just asked me to marry her when we grew up? Naruto asked himself

It's okay if you don't want to.

As tears flow from her eyes but Naruto wipe her tears off.

Isane chan please don't cry the truth is I want to asked you the same question.

Wait N-naruto-kun wants me to be his w-wife? She asked herself

But since you ask it first. Then yes your the girl I need and more. I want you, shaking his head I need you to be my wife Isane chan.

Just then a small box appeared via a light that came out of nowhere and with the box is a note.

Naruto and Isane,
I hope this little gift from us give you happiness.

Kami.

They thank the deity by praying before they opened the box and inside are two rings and two necklaces, the ring have their names engraved into it while the necklaces have a crystal in it one has a Peridot which had a letter N engraved to it and the other one is a tourmaline with an I engrave to it.