Training trip part 2

With Naruto.

Walking to the direction of Mizu no kuni they saw the destruction cause by the bloodline purge as he was walking alone in a random road zanka no tachi in hand.

Naruto was on guard for he knows more of the anti Kekkei Genkai faction are surely coming after him after he stop a full scale assault on a relatively peaceful camp of refugees. Where he slaughtered all the attacking forces and making sure the refugee camp moves out to a more safe location.

Naruto was approaching Kirigakure where his fellow jjnchuriki and the Yondaime mizukage Yagura is.

The rebels or the bloodline users are currently mobilizing to aid Naruto.

Now Naruto is on the unguarded gates of Kirigakure.

YAGURA!

Yagura! get your ass out here don't make me force you to come out here!!

Yagura called on his last shinobis his five anbu bodyguards the only 5 remaining shinobi left under his command.

Anbu! Kill him.

Five anbu then arrived infront of Naruto with swords out pointing at him and blocking his way to the mizukage tower.

Zanka no tachi, higashi: kyokujitsujin

He shunpo'd and caught four of the five anbu off guard.

Four down one to go Naruto said to himself

He shunpo'd at the back of the only anbu left and thrust zanka no tachi's tip on the anbu he then pulled the ember blade from the anbu a happy ryujin jakka satisfied that he can have a turn of the action.

So the sensō no kami has come to kill me.

I think something is wrong here the mizukage seems to be under a genjutsu.

Wait Naruto observe how his chakra flows it is somewhat distorted I think he is under a strong genjutsu.

I think so too but thank you for pointing out Zangetsu

Ryujin jakka returned to its sealed form Naruto then release Zangetsu.

I'll be remembered as the one who stopped the sensō no kami.

Zangetsu it's time! Bankai!

Tensa Zangetsu!!

Naruto with the speed boost shunpo'd at the back of Yagura then fired a getsuga tenshou at point blank range sending Yagura to the rubble of houses he shunpo'd again finding yagura's seal and then put a genjutsu breaker seal and a gogyo fuin on the seal of isobu.

After that Yagura was asleep and defeated, Naruto was then held as hero of Kiri and mizu no kuni and  was formally given the title of sensō no kami.

As Naruto was walking along the streets of kiri after the celebration Naruto then encountered Aoi Rokusho the thief of the raijin no ken. Aoi who made a huge and terrible mistake of underestimating Naruto payed it with his head rolling to the ground Naruto didn't even used one of his zampakuto on aoi he only use the katana given to him by Mifune to kill the traitor and thief. He then sealed the head of aoi in a preservation seal and the raijin no ken on a storage seal.

After killing Aoi he joined the sweeping operation to hunt down remnants of the former mizukage's forces.

Flash back to Naruto's first kill.

Naruto was doing his training on a training ground when one of the seven swords men of the mist attack him thinking that he will be an easy kill. But Naruto proved him wrong when Naruto accidentally killed the ninja swordsman named Kurosuki Raiga.