The Rainy Night(Smut)

Jade and Perrie were best friends since they were 2. They were so close. If you see them you think they are lovers but not friends. One day Jade caught feelings for Perrie and vice versa but are too afraid to confess.

Jade and Perrie are at park and suddenly it started raining. They both ran to Jade's house as it is raining heavily. They were so wet. After Perrie saw Jade in that wet dress she instantly became hard. Jade too got so turned on after seeing Perrie's huge bulge.

Perrie slowly moved towards Jade grabbing her hair and shoved her to the door kissing her roughly. Jade returned the kiss with the same hunger. They were both making out like crazy.

Ripping each other's clothes off Perrie picked up Jade and walked towards the couch.

They know Jade's parents will not be home soon because they went to her auntie's house. Perrie got on top of Jade panting heavily after their hot makeout session. She started planting kisses along Jade's neck and collarbone.

She cupped Jade's right breast through her bra. Perrie whispered "Wanna remove it?" Jade nodded eagerly. Both of them had no idea what is going on between them now, they just knew that they gonna fuck.

Perrie fastly removed hers and jade's bra. Now they both lay fully naked on the couch. Perrie's hard member oozing out pre cum.

Perrie immediately put her mouth on Jade's nipple sucking it harshly. "Oh my god yess Perrieeee" Jade moaned loudly. Perrie moved to the other nipple giving it the same treatment. Then she slowly moved down kissing her stomach.

She wrapped her lips around Jade's clit sucking it. She slid her two fingers inside Jade's cunt thrusting fastly. "Ahhh Perriee" Jade screamed. She kept on thrusting fastly. "So close baby mhmmmm" Jade moaned. "Cum for me Jade" Perrie said huskily.

"AHHHH FUCKK PERRIEE" Jade screamed so loud. Perrie thought 'ahaha I think her neighbours heard her. Jade cummed so violently but still not satisfied. She needs Perrie's big cock inside her.

Jade grabbed Perrie's neck and flipped them over. She started kissing all over Perrie's chest sucking her nipples. Jade grasped Perrie's dick by it's base pumping it.

"Now watch me fuck your big dick with my hot pussy" Jade said and sank down on Perrie hot rod.

"Ahhh feels so good" Jade sighed as perrie's dick was fully inside her. Perrie moaned due to the sensation of Jade's hot walls squeezing her dick.

Jade started rolling her hips and bouncing up and down. Perrie grabbed Jade's breasts sucking on them.

"Omg yess yess" Jade moaned. "Mhmmmmm" Perrie moaned when Jade grabbed her balls from behind massaging them.

Perrie started thrusting upwards. "Mmm Jade yess bounce on that dick fuckk yeahh" Perrie said. "I'm so c-close pez" Jade said through her moans. "Me too Jade" Perrie sighed.

Jade moaned loudly as her juices spill on perrie's cock. As Jade milked Perrie's cock Perrie came grunted Jade's name.
Jade fell on Perrie's chest with Perrie's dick still buried in her.

They lay breathless. Staring into eachothers eyes recalling what they just did. "Jade I love you, I have loved you since last year. I couldn't think of anyone else with me unless it's you. Will you please be my girlfriend?" Perrie asked with hopefull eyes.

"I love you too Perrie and yes I will be your girlfriend" Jade said through her tears. "Really?" Perrie asked tears forming in her eyes. "Yes baby I really want to be your girlfriend" Jade said and kissed Perrie deeply.

Perrie began to pull out her dick from Jade but Jade insisted to keep it in her.
They both held eachother tightly and drifted off to their dreamland.