Prank calls-Mouth

This is a fluff I probably won't be making smut but like yea I hope you don't hate this and actually enjoy it so bye babes.

—————————————

Y/n POV
Me and mouth we're gonna have a sleepover cause book was busy and Joey wasn't aloud to come. We always did prank calls to people around the neighbourhood even further off even. Oh in case your wondering I like mouth have for like forever I just don't think he feels the same way, book knows about my feelings and says he definitely feels the same but I just don't believe it. "Ok ok let's call this number (random number)" mouth said "ok ok shshshhhh" It started ringing and then there was a Mans voice "um hello who is this?" He questioned "oh um do you have any sons?" I asked looking up to see mouth already looking at me "why yes two why do you ask mamn?" "Oh I-I'm looking for a boy I met he has made me star truck over his handsome looks and wild imagination" when I looked a Mouth his eyes looked hurt but he was smiling I wonder why "why that sounds like my Joshua would you like me to get him" "oh yes plz that would be splendid" Mouth gave and amused smile but his eyes had....jealousy that's like so weird what the hell is his problem? "Um hi my dad said you wanted to talk to me" " oh um I've seen you in class before and was wondering if you wanted to go out or just u-um be my bf" it felt weird saying this especially since my crush mouth was sitting right next to me, even if he liked me he won't anymore "omg no way sure would you like to"- he was cut off by mouth grabbing the phone.

Mouths POV
I've liked y/n forever and Joey knows he says she probably likes me back but like someone as gorgeous, generous and badass as her would never like someone like me anyways we were here calling this stupid guy asking if he wanted to go out with my y/n and it's getting hard to act like it's funny when I'm fuming. What I just heard made my heart throb she was saying how amazing he is I wish that was me she was talking about but like it's never gonna happen, she just asked him out dear lord let's see what he says "omg sure no way I would love to- is what was heard before I pulled the phone away from her "hi this is her bf I just wanted to say you touch or even look at her my name will be the last thing your saying" I then hung up. I just realised what I did, I ended it, it was only a joke but now she might know what it was about. I turn to my side to see her smiling "oh are you getting jealous that Im getting a- before she said anything else I smashed my lips onto hers, I didn't feel her move which scared me so I pulled away "I'm so sorry I just r-really like you but ik you'll never feel the same don't worry.

Y/n POV
My crush/bsf just kissed me I didn't know how to react I mean i just sat there trying to place this all together, he then pulled away after feeling me not move a muscle, he started telling me how he was sorry and he liked me so I grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his, he pulled me onto his lap so I was now straddling him each leg on the sides of his body, I pulled away Leaning my forehead on his "I-I like you to I just never thought you'd um like someone like me" "why wouldn't I like you I mean your beautiful, caring and yet always knows when to put people in there place" we both Laughed when he said that "so I guess I wasn't jealous about you getting a bf cause I'm getting a gf" he smirked "oh really who" I teased " you silly" he rolled his eyes and then connected our lips again, "so y/n you are willing to be mine right?" "Ofc...Love" He then attacked my lips with his, this led a slow make out but we didn't let it go to far, that night ended with us cuddling in his bed something we usually do except not as close as this. Mouth is my bf, my bf Gosh am I happy to have him I can't wait to tell book.

Authors note
Ok so I love sticks and stones and wanted to actually try write a book so I hope you enjoyed this cringe, annoying retarted!!! Book. I just write whenever I get ideas so you can request or you'll just have to wait for my Boring ass to have a midnight scenario with one of them :)