Duck feeding-Hayes

Hayes asked if you wanted to go out to feed the ducks at brim lake( made that name up so like.) you excepted considering you and him are really close but if only it was more than that.
—————————————————————
Hayes POV
I'm planning on asking y/n to come to brim lake and feed the ducks with me as well I didn't tell her yet but like a little date, she really loves being outdoors so I thought she would probably enjoy this. The phone rang a few times than I heard her sweet voice "hello?" "Hey y/n it's me billy I was wondering if you wanted to come and feed the ducks with me at brim lake at about like 6-7ish?" I heard a little gasp before she answered "omg ofc make sure to bring some bread and I'll bring some to k pretty boy" I started to laugh a bit "ok doll face see you then" I was so excited I haven't seen her in like two days for some odd reason and finally we're gonna get some piece and quiet like from mouth, book her brother I don't pick on them anymore but they still get on my nerves sometimes but we are all good. The time was currently 5:54 so I got ready grabbing a bag of bread and heading out, when I got there I saw my beautiful, darling girl y/n "hey sugar plum" I said walking over to her "hey pretty boy ready to feed the duckies!?" She said in a childish voice "yes let's go missy" I said laughing, she then proceeded to grab my hand and drag me to the lake side, I blushed at the sudden contact "aren't they cute?" She said not taking her eyes off the ducks "yea sorta just like you kiddo" she looked at me pouting, I wanted to....we'll kiss is away "I'm no kid I'm big and tuff" she said looking down but I could see the little smile on her face "oh I'm sorry baby doll do you want a hug to make it better" I said wrapping my arms around her, she looked up shyly "m-maybe a kiss will um do the trick" she said blushing, I stood there shocked but excited I have liked her ever since I saw her, she has always helped when my dad hurt me real bad and always cheered me up "you know I think your right" I smirked, she looked at my lips then eyes "what really you wanna kiss me?" "I'm sorry I should be asking that question beautiful, yes I wanna kiss you I've wanted to ever since we met!" I exclaimed.

Y/n POV
I can't believe it my crush and well bsf was spilling his heart out to me "and-y/n? Are you listening to me? d-don't you like me" he asked rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed "yea sorry I just well can't believe you like me I wish I just yk knew how to feel it" I said looking into his gorgeous eyes, suddenly a smirk crossed his face "ik how" "oh real- I was cut off by lips smashing into mine so hard I almost fell back and I probably would have if he wasn't holding me by my torso. He slowly pulled away walking back a bit "I-uh-ha wow" I said astonished "well now that you have um felt it would you like to be my gf?" He said rubbing circles on the back of my hand "we'll maybe a kiss will get your answer" I said smiling, he chuckled before Leaning in. I was about to pull away when he swiped his tongue on my lower lip, his hands made its way to my lowers back rubbing it in circles (if you get it) again we pulled apart, "I have been waiting to do that since foreverrrrr" he said causing me to giggle a bit "so can we go feed the duckies now?" I said looking into his green/hazel eyes "ofc baby doll let's go" he said grabbing my hand and sweetly dragging me to the side of the lake. "The ducks are so cute, look at how protective the mommy's are tho" I said pointing to this little swarm of ducks that were bing shielded  by a mom "yea it's so sweet" he said not taking his eyes off me "your not even looking at the duckies!" I whined "you gotta pay attention to the beautiful things in life" he then walked up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist "that's why I was looking at you pretty little darling" he said whispering the last part, I felt my cheeks burn up at the cmmt "real funny" I said not believing him.

Hayes POV
It gets me so mad when she doesn't except my compliments, I spun her around hands still on her waist "why don't you ever just except my compliments y/n you know I...I love you right" I said looking into her eyes pulling her a bit closer by her waist "I love you to blondie" she said looking down at my chest. Pulling her head up i cupped her cheek and then kissed her for the third time today. Suddenly there was this little quaking sound like crying "do you hear that?" Y/n asked walking towards the sound a bit "be careful babe I only just got you" I said walking closely behind her "don't worry I have you with me right" she said smirking and leaning in to give me another quick pec "look it sounds like it's coming from over there" she said slowly creeping to a bush "awe no!" She sad dropping down "what? Are you hurt?" I asked panicked that something happened maybe she hurt her leg? "Look there's a poor little baby duck who lost his mommy" y/n said gently grabbing him(idk the gender we're gonna make it a him) and pulling him towards her chest "hey that's my comfort area" I said whining and going to wrap my arms around the back of her waist again "we'll he needs it more than you muffin" she said giving me a little kiss on the cheek "come on let's go look after this fella" she said grabbing my hand "ok, ok coming but I expect love, hugs, kisses, more lo- "ok ok you'll get all that silly billy" she said giggling "you know I hate it when you call me that" I said grinning and walking more closer to her "yep I do now let's go".

3rd persons POV
They brought the duckling to y/no house and researched about how to help it, they found out that if they can find a crowded area of ducklings and the duck knows how to swim they can set him off. Y/n was a little sad and Hayes ended up giving her a lot of kisses which she gladly excepted "I love you y/n, y/l/n" he said lying her down on his chest "I love you more billy Hayes" "mhm wrong" he muttered under his breath "what was that" y/n said giggling "oh nothing see you in the morning hun" and then they were asleep, both dreaming of each other and there future together.

Authors note
I hope you enjoy this book with dUcKiEs cause we all know they so sExY.....um bye babes.