Study budy-mouth

You were friends with the boys and had some classes with them like English with mouth. You guys go paired to do a project about a famous book writer so you guys decided to do Stephen King. You decided to drag him along with you to the library considering you could probably find some of his books there.
————————————————————————————
Y/n POV
"Mouth and y/n you may grab your things, now remember this is due this week on Friday, you may be excused" the teacher Mrs Will said, she wasn't bad just a natural English teacher yk. I looked at mouth to see he was already standing with my bag and his, I laughed at how excited he was "come on, come on let's go" "ok ok, hold your horses" I got up only to be yanked out the classroom "ok so we're should we go beautiful" he said with a dumb smirk "ok you can get off your high we're going to your favourite place" he gasped "really" I smirked "yea you love the library don't ya" "what!" I then took off holding his hand to make sure he didn't try escape "ughh y/n do we have to start it now it's due Friday!?" He questioned whining "yes you said that last time to and what happened hmmm?" "We got detention" he muttered under his breath head down "oh cheer up pretty boy it will be over in minutes" he looked up smiling "yea your right come on then" we soon made it to the library "ok mouth put our stuff there and let's go get some Stephen Kind books" he nodded his head, put the stuff down then followed me to the horror isle. We walked down picking up some books at times then I saw cujo "boy do I hate that son of a bit- "y/n!" "Sorry did I say that out loud" "um yea who you talking about?" I looked up shivering "cujo, he is so ehh nasty" he started to stifle a laugh "oh yea that one you were real cuddled close to me pretty lady" "oh lucky duck, he is so mangy when he gets the rabies like it's nasty" I said sticking my tongue out "ok we won't get that one plus everyone has probably heard of it before so that's fine" I smiled at him "yea I don't mind it just gives me the he-be je-bes" I said smiling. "Ok so I think we have enough now you wanna get to work bud?" "Sure captain" mouth said smiling like a dork but yet still my dork.

Mouths POV
I'm pretty sure I was smiling like an idiot right now it honestly hurt my face I just love her so much if only she knew, "ok so let's talk about his blah blah blah" I couldn't focus I love when she's concentrated she looks so pretty but hot when she bites her lip or the top of the pencil "mouth did you hear me?" She asked waving her hand across my face, "oh sorry I was distracted" I chuckled "by what thinking of video games, playboys" she said smirking "oh I love that day" I accidentally said out loud "hmm what do you mean baby doll" "here I tell you in case ya forgot the story"

Flashback
"Hey guys get over here" y/n ordered asking us to go over to this like magazine she was kinda covering for some reason "what is it y/n?" "Look" she said pointing at the magazine below her "what is I-ok I'm out" me and Joey were so flustered, in case your wondering what princess showed us it was a playboy that right she wasn't so innocent sometimes we'll most times, "y/n what the um hell" Joey said trying not to stare "well do you guys want one I can tell you about the fakes and- "y/n! We're only 14 we don't want that!" Joey said, the truth is I mostly talk about them and how it was no biggie but like I've never even seen one before "come one mouth said he had one, right bud?" "You see that was kinda a lie um I've never even seen one" I admitted getting more flustered "aw well I can steal it for ya or buy it?" She questioned calmly, my god something I loved about her she was well straight but yet would Be the one to bring up playboys or tits it was quite funny in fact that was something I loved about her "y/n I well not be seen with you buying that ok" "so it's gonna get stolen" Joey stared at her trying get the words out "what he means is he never said that" I said saving Joey from his silent moment "oh I'll just put it up my shirt look" she then proceeded to slightly lift her shirt up tucking the magazine in her shorts "let's roll" she said smirking "y/n are you sure you wanna do this" Joey asked sceptical if we should go along with it "it fine ik joe" she said pointing at the guy at the front "your point, your still stealing" she just ran out then there was like a little alarm "what did she take this time boys?" Joe asked "oh um a uh- "playboy she said she knows you by the way?" I questioned "oh yea little chump does it all the time she always comes back with the money for whatever she took tho you take care of her k boys" me and Joey smiled at one another "yea we will" we said at the same time, and with that we left. When we got to my place we found y/n reading the playboy and book sitting flustered away from her reading his own book "what she do to ya budy?" Joey asked "she tried m-making me look at um one of t-those girls" "look I'm sorry book I didn't know you would get that flustered toots" y/n said worry lacing her voice "it's ok y/n ik but he then whispered something in her ear which caused a sinister smirk to come across her face "hey Joey could you come here for a second?" Joey looked suspiciously at her "uhhh sure" she then proceeded to make Joey blush but before anything happened he got up and ran to where book was "mouth maybe you should check it out" "o-ok wussies" I then walked over only to be pushed down with the one and only straddling my waist "look mouthhhh" she then proceeded to try show me these pictures which I closed my eyes to "aw your no fun" she said jumping on my waist, I started to feel a yk coming along so I pushed her off and said "ha yea Better luck next time" thankfully before it was noticeable it went away.
End of flashback

Back to Mouths POV
Y/n was red as a rose "I-um sorry mouth" "that's ok love maybe you could do it again" I said walking up to her and standing her up only to sit on her seat and bring her down to my lap "uh-mouth" I kinda felt bad she probably didn't like me and she doesn't look to comfortable "omg s-sorry y/n" "no it's ok mouth" she laughed "maybe I could" she whispered in my ear, we always flirted but like ik this was different "oh yea baby doll show me your moves" she went even redder it was so cute "what am I acting like a idiot" "we'll yea but a cute idiot" I then did it, I kissed her i though she wasn't gonna kiss back but then I felt her darling lips move with mine, they were so soft and gentle but the kiss was filled with lust and desire. We pulled apart breathing heavily staring at each other she then looked down with embarrassment but I just lifted her head to make her give me eye contact, she shyly said "that was nice" "yea it was babe" I said smirking "w-what do you mean by babe" "I want you to be mine y/n and all mine" her smile looked like she had just exploded inside "wait really!?" I chuckled before answering "yes silly" she then kissed me again "ofc I will be yours sweets" and that day I got to study with my gf not crush, she is so caring I still can't believe she is mine.

Authors note
I'm sorry if the ending is bad I didn't wanna bore you and make it any longer than it is but hopefully you guys still liked it bye babesss.