Chapter Twenty- Nine

Warning: smoking, drinking

After Tony's sweet words we really kick the party up.

"Like this!" I demonstrate how to take a tequila shot to Mantis yelling over the music. She follows suit and sways a little after downing her shot. I hold her steady and she laughs gaining her balance again.

"Wow! This makes me feel warm!" She beams. She grabs my hand and pulls me to the open space where people are dancing. We dance together and laugh as we jump around. All of a sudden I feel arms wrap around me. I turn and see my beautiful mate Gamora.

"I'm glad you guys are getting along." She smiles.

"Marianna is so much fun! She showed me a tequila shot!"

I laugh.

"Mantis is too funny and sweet." Gamora pulls me closer to her and whispers, "remember, you're mine and I'm not so sweet." She nibbles on my ear and I blush hard.

"Oh I know my love." I respond. Mantis clears her throat and we pull away from each other both blushing. A caterer walks by and I grab whatever shot they have on their tray Mantis and Gamora doing the same. We clink our drinks and put the glasses back on the tray. I begin swaying my ass against Gamora as Drax came and pulled Mantis away from us to dance with him. Gamora moves in sync with me swaying her hips with mine. I turn so I'm facing her and grab her hips rolling my body against hers to the music. I attach my lips to her neck and feel another presence behind me. I know it's one of my mates because Gamora doesn't eliminate the presence on the spot so I continue dancing. One of their hands moves up as they dance behind me groping my breast. I see the hand and immediately know it's Loki. They sandwich me between them and I let out a little whimper from both of their bodies pressing up against mine in front and behind me.

They both start kissing either side of my neck both sucking and biting leaving marks. We continue to move together until we're extremely sweaty and thirsty so we make our way to the bar ordering drinks. I order another shot and another henny and coke.

I down the shot and chase it with my other drink. Loki looks at me bemused while Gamora looks slightly concerned.

"I'm not sure of a sirens tolerance but you've certainly drank a lot tonight pretty girl."

"We have a fair tolerance to alcohol we're still part human so we get drunk but it takes a bit. Don't worry I'm in the safest place I could be while drinking! Right next to my loves."

"Very true darling. I also have an extremely high tolerance so I've been drinking Asgardian liquor if you want to try some." He wiggles an eyebrow offering his drink. Gamora tries to oppose but I take the drink and down it in one go.

"I did say try, not completely obliterate but I have to say that was very attractive." Loki purrs. I lean on him for moral support trying to pass the burning feeling in my throat. He laughs and Gamora grabs my arm looking concerned.

"Don't worry it will pass in a moment, and you will enjoy it." He was right it passed and my throat almost felt.. silky. It was really amazing plus that one drink already had me feeling g o o d.

I go over to where I stashed my joints and grab a couple popping one between my lips and lighting it the other two getting tucked in my ear. I pass it to Loki and Gamora. Going back to the dance floor drink in one hand, joint in the other. Others started to join in too and soon everyone here was in a giant mosh pit of sorts dancing, drinking, smoking, laughing, just letting loose. Rocket is on top of the crowd, crowd surfing with a fedora on his head and a drink in his hand. He truly looks like he's having the time of his life. Yelena has a circle of people around her chanting her name as she absolutely kills it on the dance floor. Like when did she have time to learn to dance that good? I pull out my phone and take pictures of everything. I'm not sure if any are good but hey even if it's blurry that's a sign of the good times.

Caterers come around with more shots and I gladly take a few more. Shuri stumbles up to me with a big goofy grin on her face.

"My brother loves you!" She yells drunkly.

"I love him!" I laugh.

"I see why now! I see why you're all he can talk about! You need to come to Wakanda and see where we come from!"

"I would love too! Thank you so much for the invite." I grow giddy on the inside not wanting to look like a dork in front of Shuri though I don't think she'd remember. I find Okoye and she thanks me for bringing her Shuri. Everyone continues partying all night until they drop. Literally.

The Next Morning

"Fuck me." I groan holding my neck. I fell asleep on the floor. I try to move but I have a mess of body parts on me. Looks like nobody made it to a bed last night. I roll the limbs off of me and realize I'm in Peters spidey suit minus the mask.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself. I look around and see quite the scene. Everything is trashed, everyone is trashed. Is rocket sleeping with Buckys arm? Why is Thor wearing and stretching out one of my bras? Sams bare ass flashes in my vision and I giggle throwing the nearest blanket over him.

I go to the bathroom having to pee like a son of a bitch and go to make myself a coffee. When I go to the kitchen the caterers are still there but they are making a big fancy breakfast. Tony must have arranged this. Great thinking. I put food in Veritys bowl but don't expect her to come until people start clearing out.

I leave the kitchen not wanting to be in the way and go to the screening room not wanting to wake anyone up.

Once they begin waking on their own breakfast is about done and we decide to wake those who haven't waken up. Everybody loads their plates giving great thanks to the caterers and begins digging in scattered all around. We eat and discuss what we can remember about last night cracking up.

"I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk." Stephen groans taking a bite of eggs.

"Same." Everyone says simultaneously. We laugh quietly so as not to hurt anyones head even more. After breakfast people start saying their goodbyes and heading off. Stephen bringing long distance people back to where they needed to go.

All I can think about as everyone leaves is that I'm so grateful for my mates and thankful they didn't let me cancel this party.