R

"Y/N honey I think it's best you get an abortion..."

I stumbled back a bit not believing what he had just said to me. I felt like I had just run into a break wall.

"Wha-what are you saying?... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND?!" I yelled in disbelief not caring at this moment that he was older than me or even my father.

He then tried to touch me but I moved away.

"Y/N please understand. This is wrong, you can't have a baby with your brother." He said and I let out a scoff.

"No. No, what you did was wrong. You are the one who put us in this horrible situation not my baby. YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO KILL AN INNOCENT LIFE WHO DID NOTHING WRONG! YOU JUST CAN'T!" I yelled and my voice began to break.

Everyone in this room was looking at me as if I was crazy but I did not care at all.

"Y/N please listen to your father. He is right about this. Even if we don't want to accept this horrible truth. You and Yoongi are siblings. This can't happen." Mrs Min backed up her husband.

How lovely it was that now she was talking to me in such a soft tone as if she was not the one blaming me a few moments ago.

I was about to say something but my mom cut me off.

"Y/N I think you should just listen to them. This baby is obviously just going to add a lot of drama in your life so just get rid of it. Your life will be more free." My mom said and stood up.

By the looks of it she was already drunk and it meant nothing good would come out of it. It looked like they were all ganging up on me. A sob left my lips but I pushed away the others and faced my mom completely.

"You know... I know that you never loved me but for once in my life all I wanted was for my own mother to side with me. How could you say such a thing? You are telling me to get rid of my child as if it's a piece of rubbish that can be easily discarded like nothing." I spoke in one go but she did not seem affected by the words.

"Y/N...t-they are right." A voice spoke up from behind me and I could not believe that he agreed to this.

I turned to him completely forgetting my mother.

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief.

"I said they are right. We can not have this baby." Yoongi said and I could feel my heart sink.

"Y-Yoongi... Plea-please you don't mean t-this. It's our baby please..." I said and began crying.

Out of all the people who said this, his words hurt me the most. Hearing him agree to killing his own child broke me.

"Y/N please understan-"

"NO YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. YOU CANT MAKE ME KILL MY BABY... you just can't." I cut him off.

"Y/N honey plea-" dad tried to say something but I was not having it.

I calmed myself down before speaking.

"I am keeping my child whether you like it or not. My child is not paying for your mistake. And you Yoongi I thought you actually loved our child. You have disappointed me. I will never forgive any of you. I WILL NOT ABORT MY CHILD!" I yelled in anger.

"Y/N you have to understand. This can't happen. We are sibli-"

"JUST SHUT UP. I will not understand anything. You are talking about killing a little soul that did nothing wrong. Our little soul. My little soul. I will not permit that." With that being said I walked out of the door preparing for a new life. A new life with only my baby and I.

Tears tried to leave my eyes but I fought them back. I could not cry for people who were not worth it.

*Yoongi*

Y/N you have to understand. This can't happen. We are sibli-" she cut me off.

"JUST SHUT UP. I will not understand anything. You are talking about killing a little soul that did nothing wrong. Our little soul. My little soul. I will not permit that." She said and before anyone could say anything she walked out of the front door.

As soon as the door shut I fell on my knees and began crying. I felt like a part of me had also walked out that door.

Silence filled the room and I continued to look at the door expectedly just waiting for her to come back but I knew it was not going to happen.

"Y-Yoongi..." Dad put a hand on me but I shrugged.

I then stood up and looked at them.

"Please just don't contact me..." I said before also walking out the from front door into a life of uncertainty.

I had just lost the love of my life and child and I did not know what to do with myself.