O N E

Vanessa's POV~

"Go suck some ball" I hiss at the two police officers that are dragging me to the court room. "I do everyday" one of the guards says, catching me off guard. "A gay police officer, your now my favorite" I say, causing him to chuckle. I always admired gay people, don't know why. The other guard laughed, gripping onto my arm tighter, showing he was not to happy with me. We enter the court room, and all eyes are one me, which is kind of nerve racking. The other police officer throws me into a chair, at goes to stand by the door.

"Vanessa Walker, please stand" The judge says, causing me to quietly groan. "Listen, i'm gonna dumb this out for you" the Judge begins, i laugh. "If anyone here needs it dumdin' out, it's the idiots behind me" I laugh once more, earning a snicker from the gay police officer. The people behind me quietly gasp, and begin to whisper. "Silence!" The judge slams his hammer down. "Woah calm down reck-it Ralph" I laugh. "8 Months at camp green lake, or 8 months in prison. Your choice." The judge says, sitting back in his chair. A camp? For fugitives? Sounds like a place you get raped. Cool.

"I'll do the camp" i say, as the judge slams his hammer down, allowing the decision to be made. Everyone begins to stand up, and the gay police officer comes over to me. "I'm gonna take you home, just for a little. You can grab some stuff while there" He says, helping me up and following me out. Luckily moms not home.

After a nice car ride home with the gay police officer, which i learned his name to be Ian, we got to my house. "Cozy?" He looks back at me, i shrug. "When i'm not getting my ass whooped, it's nice" I say, as he opens the door for me. "Abuse? or stupid things?" Ian ask, i laugh. "All of the above" I answer as i open the door. He trusted me without the handcuffs. I get inside and lead him to my room, small but cute. I start shuffling around, looking for a back. "Might wanna hurry, your bus leaves in 20 minutes" Ian says, causing me to begin running around. I found my bag, and began to put snacks, and drinks, i even put my phone, and a portable battery. I finally finished, grabbing a blanket, and my hair brush.

"Come on! Let's go!" Ian rushes as i quickly write a not for my mom.

Mom,

fuck off. We both knew this would
happen eventually. I'm running away.
okay? bye. Um, you may want to go
grocery shopping :)

-your abomination, Vanessa

"Done?" Ian says, as we quickly run out the house. I don't even bother to lock it. I quickly climb into his car, as he steps on the gas, rushing to my bus. I didn't feel bad for my mother at all, she honestly deserved loosing another kid. Yea, i have an older brother. I know nothing about him, but what i do know, is that i have a older brother L, just around a year. Never met him either.

"Here we are, girly" Ian says, pulling me out of my thoughts. I smile at him and thank him for being so kind. "I'll be here when you get back" He smiles. I give him a hug, before getting on the bus. It smelt, like old feet and boys. I was surprised at first, got over it quickly. I was handcuffed again, and was just sitting in a seat, all alone. The guards were nasty quietly, all they did was grunt or eat sunflower seeds. I liked the one with the seeds, seems to have an attitude.

As the bus comes to a stop, sunflower man comes to me. "Wrist" he says, as i hold out my wrist for him to take the cuffs off. I grab my stuff and follow him off the bus. It was a desert looking like camp, gross. All i could see were boys pointing at me, and whispering to each other. Wait?- where are the girls? "I'm Mr.Sir, you can call me Mr.Sir, follow me" A different man says, as i follow him past some boys i can hear them whisper 'A girl?' or 'what's a girl doing here?' I took that as a sign meaning no other girls where here. Great.

"These are your clothes, ones a work pair, the other is lounge. Every week your work clothes get washed, and that's when your lounge becomes your work" Sir says, i nod and take the clothes. "Change" He says, causing me to laugh. "With you here?" I ask sarcastically, the boy in the corner of the room looks between the wall and me. "Fine. Out!" He says to the boy, as they leave the little hut. I quickly change, not caring if anyone saw. I walk out with my backpack, and follow sir once more. "These are the tents, each tent has a letter, your gonna be in tent-D" He says, pointing to the tent where a kid with circle glasses, and darker skin comes out. "Here's your tent counselor, Mr.Pandanski" Sir says, pointing to a weird look dude. "Weird" I say, before walking towards my tent, with Mr.PeterPan after me. "Let me introduce you to your tent!" He says cheerfully, which makes me wanna gag.

We enter the tent, all the boys are staring at us. "Boys, this is your new tent member, Vanessa" PeterPan says, as he puts a hand on my shoulder i shrug him off. "A girl? Mom when did she get here?" The circle glass boy said, as i laugh. "Mom?" I ask, he nods. "It's what we call him" I laugh once more. "I call him Mr.PeterPan" everyone laughs at my comment. "I'm X-Ray" 'x-ray' which is circle glasses introduced. "This is Armpit, ZigZag, Magnate, Squid, and Zero" X points to everyone individually, which for some reason, zero looked familiar.

Mom enters the tent again, Vanessa, the Warden wants to see you. I tilt my head, saying goodbye to the boys and following mom out. I actually like that, mom. "Who's the warden?" I ask, walking right next to mom. "The scariest person on this entire camp" He says, as he opens the door, i immediately recognized who was sitting infront of me...

"Mom?"

[A/N]
OOOOOF