F I V E

Vanessa's POV~

I woke up in ZigZags arms, it was probably around 2 am. I try to carefully get up, but his grip on me got tighter. I carefully plant a kiss on his forehead and slip out of his grip, walking out of the tent. I was in the mood for some sort of trouble. So, i went over to the shovel shed, picked the lock, grabbed my shovel(it had pink tape on it) and began walking. I know, I know i'm not supposed to be digging. But i want to.

Never am i doing this shit again. I thought to myself. Why am i doing this at 2 am? I don't know. No one's up to stop me i guess. I found a good spot and began digging. It hurt my hand, a lot, but that pain felt good. I was angry at my mother for putting Zero up for adoption. "fuck" i mumble as my hand begins to bleed a lot more than before. I don't care. I continue. Instead of the normal dig the length of your shovel, which is approximately 5 feet, i kept going. I dug out certain areas to make stairs, but in the end i dug out around maybe 25 feet.

I was tried. Everyone would be getting up soon. I collapsed down at the bottom of my hole. This is my life for the next 2 months.(forgot what i originally said she couldn't dig for) I couldn't feel my hand at this point. There was blood everywhere, and my vision started to get blurry. I didn't care. I kept digging for another 2 feet, maybe. I grew so dizzy and lightheaded, i fell down again. I looked at my hand. "Holy.." I mumbled, as my entire hand and arm was covered in thick, red blood. The sight of it made me dizzy.

I tried to get back up, but soon enough, everything went dark. I was almost 100% sure, that i had died.

Zero's POV~

"Guys!" Zig screamed at us, causing everyone to jump up. "Vannie's not here! I woke up and she was gone!" Zig says, causing me to fall off my bunk. "What?! You don't think..." X started, as we all thought. Did sir come back for more? Was what i was thinking. Not sure about everyone else. "Guys! Someone broke into the shovel shed!" Stanley tells us, running back into the tent. I didn't even know he was gone. "Shit! It was probably Vannie! We need to find her!" Zig says, as we all run out and to the digging sight.

We needed to find my sister, and fast. If she dug that means her wound is open again, and depending on how bad it is, she might die. No, don't think like that Zero... She's alright. "Uh, guys!..." Twitch shouted out, looking down into a hole. Everyone ran over, and what we were looking at... was shocking. Vannie passed out, in a hole that's about 30 feet down. "Her hand!" Armpit points out, holy... Her hand was bleeding, there was blood all over her. "Vannie!" Zig shouts, running down the makeshift stairs she made.

The last maybe, 10-15 feet didn't have stairs. Twitch and Magnet ran off, assuming to get help. "Please be okay" I prayed. I just found her, i can't loose her. Zig jumped down into the deep ness of her hole, X running down the stairs. "Please be alright" I heard Zig mumble. X reached the bottom of the stairs, and Zig picked Vannie up. X carefully took her into his arms, and helped Zig out, who took her right back. They ran up the stairs, i hope as fast as they could. "WHAT" I could hear our mom scream, as she ran out her cabin.

uh oh