The return of the black widow

Damian profile
I get ready for my match by the entrance its bobby and Eva marie vs me and my partner hopefully she gets here on time then my theme hits

I do my entrance with my title as normal I get into the ring everyone cheering man I love hearing them every time I come out here and now its my partner turn I few mins goes by well ig I have to do this match by myself then the lights goes out and her theme starts to play and everyone goes nuts "and his tag team partner AJ LEE"
Aj profile
I skipped down to the ring and get on the apron man I love hearing these people havent heard them in a long time I get in the ring and I see Eva is surprised to see me I look at damian and smile and skip to him"told u I'll be here"he smiles and nods while I get on the outside of the ring the match started and it when on for a good while I looked up and see that Eva slapped him idk y but it got my blood boiling I reached my hand out for a tag I get tagged in and I go off on Eva a few mins later I put her in the black widow and I feel her tapping out I let go"The winners of this match Damian Priest and Aj Lee"

Well there's chapter 2 srry it took me a long time to do but I got it done if u guys want more chapters let me until then peace out (:$: &)