Gender reveal

Aj profile
I'm already 7 1/2 months man this pregnancy is going by so fast omg but I can't believe we get to find out the gender of my baby Damian been on the road alot but I'm so glad he's here and we talked about what theme we want it to be and we decided stitch and angel I walked up to my girls"omg Aj u still look so beautiful"brie said hugging me"thx u guys for coming today"I replied maryse hugged me"girl now u know how it feels to be pregnant congratulations"she said and I smiled"hey have u guys seen Damian yet"I asked and Nikki pointed over to edge,beth and styles I thanked them and walked over to the table"hey love r u ready"he asked and I nod

I can't believe we're having a boy I'm so excited I can't wait just 2 more months left I start putting the things up"hey shortcake u need help with the rest"I feel Damian kiss my cheek"hi and yes plz" I reply laughing"ok give me this and go lay down I got the rest"he said and I nod walking up stairs I can't wait to my my baby boy
(3 months skips srry I'm lazy😂)
I can't believe I'm doing a surprise return tonight I'm glad Damian doesn't know about it because what im finna do I'm pretty sure hes gonna flip a big one but is also gonna be happy when he see me back after idk how seth and becky do it but I made sure to leave jake with his grandmother at home the match between Damian and finn is so far so good now its time for the end of the match edge gets in the ring and attacks finn I walk out to the ring the crowd starts cheering as soon as I get on the apron I see them staring at me I get in the ring and look at them"what r u doing here"I hear Damian yell I ignored him and went to finn side to check on him"r u ok"I asked and he nods I see Damian and edge get out of the ring and walked back up stage I helped finn get up a few mins later I'm backstage"hey I dont think Damian liked that"finn said and I nod"yea ik but what's done had to be done I should go look for him"I reply giving finn a hug I walked around backstage until I finally make it to his locker room I take a deep breath and walked in I see him sitting on the couch with his arms crossed and with a evil look in his eyes"get in here and close the door"he said I turned and closed the door I turned back around and see him standing up and starts walking towards me"y did u do that"he asked with his dark voice"y didnt u tell me that u were here huh"he ask getting closer and closer to me I start back up into the door till he was in front of me he put his hands on both sides of the door"well go ahead answer me"he said I started mumbling something"speak up"he yelled and slammed his hand on the door"I said that I wanted to tell u that they want me to be involved in confused the audience for a little bit and be on finns side just for today"I said not looking at him he crossed his arms"and y didnt u tell me about it"he asked I looked at him and said"because I knew u wouldn't go along with it"he looks at me and sighs"we could have talked about it u just had my son and now ur on finns side its a lot for me u know that"he said and I nodded"and let's just say ik how to get under ur skin"I reply"I'm srry that I snapped at u just next time talk to me ok"he said hugging me"I'm srry to but I think u should use that anger in the ring"I said kissing his cheek and he nods"yea yea sure hey were is jake anyway"he asked"he's with ur mom"I reply grabbing my bag and unlocking the door walking to my tour bus"this isnt over"I hear him yell"we'll talk about it later"I yelled back entertaining my tour bus about 2 hours later the show ends I lay down on the bed waiting for Damian to come in about 5 mins later he finally walks in and gets on the bed"so hows mom handling the baby"he asked taking off his gear and leaving his boxers on"she's handling him while he fell asleep with her right away"I replied smiling"now about what u said earlier so I'm guessing they want u as a face and me and edge as heels in the factor"he asked and I nodded"basically like that"I replied and he nods 'oh just wait till next week'

Well thats it for this chapter I tried lol until the next one peace out(:$: &)