Iwaoi -mine forever

(3rd person pov)

Iwaizumi was getting ready to go pick up oikawa at his house. Today it was their first anniversary and he had the whole day planned, even though he was sure nothing was going to be ok. Some inutes before leaving he also had an half panic attack, afraid that he would have eventually ruined everything. After Makki and Mattsun calmed him down he took a deep breath and drove to oikawa's house.

Meanwhile the Oikawa's residence was a total chaos.  Toruu was running everywhere, trying to find something to wear, to put on make up, to brush his hair, all in the same time.

Somehow he left the house right when iwa arrived in front of his door. A beautiful smile built on Oikawa face while he walked in front of his boyfriend and kissed him.

Iwa was a little suprised  but kissed back, and wrapped his arms around the other's waist.

<Ready to go?> iwa whispered in Oikawa's ear

The boy just smiled and let Iwa take his hand and drive him in the car.

(skip time)

Iwa parked the car in a big garden, it was late evening  and everything was silent.

<Where are we?> oikawa had been silent for all the travel, but not a tense silent,  one of those comfortable silence that only happen when two peple are really close.

<It's just a place I used to come to when I wanted to calm down...I never showed it to anyone >   Short grass grew everywhere in the big space except for the caves. Some tall trees where place at the extremites of the  garden, that looked like a circle. The spiked haired boy pulled the other one out the car and drove him in a little cave in the stone wall that could be find at the end of the plain.

The two entered the bigger cave, full of lanterns and, in angle, a small river ran under some big rocks and faded under them, with a waterfall-like noise.

Iwa placed a blanket on the ground and the boys sat on it.

Oikawa  layed his head on the other's shoulder:< It's gorgeous Iwa-chan...>

He turned his head to look at him and smiled <Really gorgeous> (it's a cliche but I dont care it still gives me butterflies :PPP)

As Oikawa smiled Iwa couldn't help it but think he was even cuter.

<Iwa...> 

<yes toru? 

<We will be togther forever right?> He whispered 

Iwa pulled him closer and kissed his forhead,  running his fingers trough  the other's hair 

<yes Oikawa. you'll be mine forever and I'll be yours forever. You know this, I wanna stay with you even when we will be grey and old, even when we're ghosts...forever. I want to make you coffee in the morning and maybe we will stay all day in bed with our kids  on weekends, and as soon as the weeks starts again I'll take them to school...I wanna be with you infinitly>

Oikawa smiled <I love you haijme>

"mine forever... yeah I like how it sounds"

<I love you too Toruu>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author space

I'm back! camp was amazing and I also started school! For the first time all my classmates are all kind and nice so I like it there. I have to travel quite a lot to arrive there tho... today I didnt take off the bus at the bus stop and I arrived at school an hour late bc i had to come back lol. It was traumatic i dont want to take a bus again tomorrow.

For those who had doubts, yes some senteces that iwa said at the end came from "say you won't let go " bc I love that song. Ok they all came from there at the end. And "i wanna stay with you infinitly" ofc was taken by sk8 the infinty BUT SHH

vote and comment, hope you liked it

byee <3

author note  3 months after- how the fuck do you spell infinitly?