Part 2

The boy below made a dubious pause, which proved Kuroo right, or so he thought.

"Not at all." He lied. He pushed the 'X' button with a bit too much strength.

"Sure, sure." The dark-haired teen answered sarcastically, as he continued with his path of kissing, encircling the opposite slender shoulder over the clear-coloured T-shirt. "Pay me attention, then." He demanded and waited, only to be utterly disregarded once again.

He frowned; being ignored was no fun at all, and he was getting a bit tired of it. So he slid his hand below his petite boyfriend's abdomen, and with the single strength of his broad arm, he rolled him over.

The littler back hit the futon; his whole body was turned around, but Kenma still didn't seem to have noticed. His arms, fixed in the exact same position, unaffected by gravity, maintained the console perfectly at the level of his sight, while his fingertips continued to press the commands, relentless.

"Are you for real?" Kuroo thought and observed still for a few seconds, waiting for a reaction that never came. He sighed, annoyed but amused at the same time. This situation was, at the least, interesting. Kenma never really got angry with him, for which he was going to keep pushing and pushing until his loved friend had to talk and he got to the bottom of it.

So, he pulled the shirt up, revealing the pale body below. He started with a kiss here, then there, going over his skin, tasting its flavour of sugar and foam.

His lips explored his chest, his small pink buds, the low valley of his abs, the button of his belly, where he took a soft playful bite; always carefully unheeded by his partner.

"Say." He spoke under his breath, throwing from the edge of his abdomen an intense glare. "Did you get bored of me?" He acted a reproach, pretending a monopolizing attitude Kenma wouldn't fall for, but still, it was fun to play. "Is this because you met again that orange chibi crow? You've been all about hi-"

"I could say the same about you and that four-eyed blond." Kenma rebuked in an impulse, gazing back at his boyfriend. For the first time, the character battling on the screen titillated after taking a clean powerful shot. He clenched his lips the instant he finished. "Damn it." He was already starting to regret the words that had slipped out of his mouth.

"Ooo ~ h... There it is." Kuroo savoured the moment; he almost licked his lips in rejoice. A cocky smirk arose on his face. "You're jealous."

"I didn't say that." The other submerged once again in his videogame to try and escape the situation he brought onto himself but didn't want to face up now.

However, Kuroo wasn't one to let it slide so easily. "You're usually more honest than this." The dark-haired one taunted him.

Once more he loomed over his partner. Carefully, he took one of the fine wrists and lifted it to be able to get into the arch Kenma's slender arms formed around his neck now, interposing between the teen and the console, forcing him to stare at each other for once. With an honest gaze, he added: "Don't worry. You're the only blond for me."