Goblet of Fire!

All around the Great Hall was three school chattering excited. They gathered along the floor tables and stands on the parallel ends of the hall. Kids bouncing their legs rapidly against the ground almost falling out of their seats. The Hall was a sight to see. Dumbledore finally left the small group of teachers he was talking to to present himself in the center of the front stage. 

"Well, the goblet is almost ready to make a decision," said Dumbledore. "I estimate that it requires one more minute. Now, when the champions are called, I would ask them please to come to the top of the Hall, walk along the side table, and go through into the next chamber."

He indicated the door behind the staff table, "Where they will be receiving the first instructions." He took out his wand and gave it a great sweeping wave with it; at once all the candles except those inside the floating pumpkins were distinguish punching them into the state of semidarkness. The goblet of fire now shown more brightly than anything in the whole hall. The sparkling bright blue witness of the flames almost painful on the eyes. Everybody watched, waiting... a few people were kept waving their wands to cast a time checking spell. 

"Any second," Lee Jordan whispered to the kids around him. The flames inside the goblet turn suddenly red. The sparks begin to fly from it, there's a tongue a flame shot into the air, and a piece of parchment fluttering out of it. The whole room gasped as Dumbledore catches the piece of parchment and hold it in the arms length so that he could read it by the light of the flame. The flames went back to its blue-white state. He read in a strong clear voice, "The champion for Durmstrang is.... Victor Krum!" 

A storm of applause and cheering swept through the hall. The boy stood with a mostly stern face, but it broke out in a smile soon enough. He turned right, walking along the staff table and disappeared through the door into the next chamber. The clapping and chattering died down now everybody's attention was focus again on the goblet which seconds later turned red once more.

A second piece of parchment shot out of it, propelled by the flames. "The champion for Beauxbatons," started Dumbledore, "Is Fleur Delacour!" The Veela got up gracefully to her feet, flicking back her silvery blonde hair, and swept between the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff tables. Some of the Beauxbatons' students started to cry, upset that they weren't picked. 

The goblet of fire turned red once more sparks coming out from the center. The last piece of parchment flew into the air. With the tips of his fingers, Dumbledore snatched it. With a clear voice shining with pride, "The Hogwarts champion," he called, "Is Cedric Diggory!"

Every single Hufflepuff had jumped to their feet screaming as Cedric made his way down the Hall. Grinning broadly he headed off towards the chamber behind the teacher's tables. The applauses and shouts went on for some time before Dumbledore can make himself heard again.

"Excellent," Dumbledore called out. Well, now that we have our three champions, I'm sure I could count upon you all including the remaining students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang in giving our champions every ounce of support you can muster-" Dumbledore stopped speaking. Behind him the goblet once again turned red. The sparks were flying wildly in a long sleeve flame of fire. Bursting suddenly into the air, another piece of parchment descended down. 

Dumbledore reached out with a long arm. Starring down at the parchment, just looking at the name written upon it. The pause was almost too long. Looking up and clearing his throat, Dumbledore called out, 

"Harry Potter."