Five:dead but happy

I woke up to Tate being gone I looked everywhere for him "I know you are here Tate" I said he didn't appear, I felt something,something sharp..i was stabbed I tried gasping for air I knew this was it my end,I turned around "T-Tate? W-why?" "I'm sorry it's for the best" i fell everything went black i woke up.

I was dead,he killed me the only person I ever trusted and loved,killed me w-why? he appeared "hey?" He said "You asshole you killed me I trusted you!" I started sobbing "I'm so sorry Lily! I love you! I over heard your parents talking about,moving to another state I couldn't let you move away from me and you know that!" "I loved you tate! I would of stayed here!with you!!!" "I'm so sorry!!"he sobbed "please forgive me Lily?" "I will never fully forgive you but i love you but I'm dead I'm nothing because of you!" "Please no! No! I love you!!" "You killed me! I have a family!!" "I'm sorry!!"he sobbed again Violet appeared "I told you he didn't love you." "He loves me!you're just jealous that he loves me!" "He just killed you!" "To keep me!" She left "Ugh I need to tell my parents!"

I invited my Mom and Dad to meet Tate

"Hello" I said "Hey sweetheart!" So I have something to tell you all!" I said "this is my boyfriend Tate Langdon, And he is going to tell you all about the story off this house." "Hello mrs and mr Rose *he tells them all about the story and the haunting and that he's dead" they were shocked "Mom and Dad I'm dead okay! I'm so sorry!! I love you guys but you need to leave they'll kill you guys!!so please just leave this murder house before it's to late!"I said desperately "Okay sweetheart if that's what you wish" there eyes got glossy they went in for a hug

1 hour later
They had packed their stuff now it's just the goodbye
"I love you guys so so much!don't forget me please!" My eyes got glossy "Awe sweetie we'll never forget you!and we'll make sure no one moves into this terrible house again i promise!" We hugged and kissed,the car started they left now,I'm all here by myself with no parents only dead people.

Life weren't bad as a ghost tho we still had fun atleast with Nora!Me and Tate listened to Nirvana at night we made out played hide and seek we had it very great in here.we invited Addy to dinner and had our own little life together as ghosts.

Hey!I hope you liked my story!!!