One For All

Hi!" = Talking
"Hi!" = (Y/N) or All Might talking
(Hi!) = Thinking
Punch = Acting
------------------------------------------------------

Izuku Midoriya POV

Izuku:"Ngh! Move! Move!"
(Y/N):"Hey! I never tought it would be so comfy to sit on this fridge,Midoriya."
Izuku:"Why are we doing this again?"
(Y/N):"To receive a Quirk you need to work hard,the Quirk i give you may kill you."

Flashback

Izuku arrives to the beach
(Y/N):"Hey! You actually came."
Izuku:"Yeah,i tought about you said and i decided to come."
(Y/N):"Hey,Midoriya."
Izuku:"?"
(Y/N):"What if you got a Quirk what would you want to be?"
Izuku:"Well,i think i would want a Quirk that enhaces my Strenght and Agility so i can fight enemies then maybe fly. Actually i need to think about the drawbacks,if it was for rescue i need to get other quirk but for combat could be thismutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter.."

(Y/N):"Midoriya,you're muttering

(Y/N):"Midoriya,you're muttering."

Izuku:"A-Ah,sorry. It's a bad habit of mine"
(Y/N):"The way you said you want your Quirk is very cool but i think i will give your other Quirk but a similar one."
Izuku:"Wait,give Quirks? Is that possible?
(Y/N):"You're questioning my Power?"
Izuku:"A-Ah no no no! I just didn't think it's possible,your Quirk isn't Strenght Enhancer,or-"
(Y/N):"I'm gonna stop you right there."
Izuku:"Huh?"
(Y/N):"You were about to mutter"
Izuku:"Ah,sorry"

(Y/N):"No sweat,back to the original chat. I'm gonna give you a Quirk,but!"
Izuku:"?"
(Y/N):"You're gonna clean this beach,the Quirk i will give you is pretty strong so it can kill you."
Izuku:"W-Wait,CLEAN this entire beach?!"
(Y/N):"Yeah,as a hero you have to learn that with Great Powers come great responsabilitys. So what is better example than this?"
Izuku:((L/N) is right. I have to work harder than everyone to earn my place in the hero course..)

(Y/N):"You're going to U.A, right?"
Izuku:"How do you know?"
(Y/N):"I read your mind,we have ten months,i prepared this for you!"
Izuku receives a paper with a schedule for the entire 10 months
Izuku:"Holy,there's even sleep schedule here.."
(Y/N):"You better start going!"

Chapter 3:One For All

Start Music