8

"I told you guys to stop showing up when I'm not here," Taehyung says for the millionth time while turning on the kettle to boil. You're halfway through making pancakes for everyone, still scowling about being given that job.

Apparently, Taehyung's original plan was just to force you to make him breakfast and help him with work all day, but he didn't intend on his friends showing up.

"How were we supposed to know you weren't here?" Jimin asks indignantly and Jungkook chuckles. "Yeah, not everyone goes out with their girlfriend at 9 am."

"I'm not his girlfriend," You say loudly and Jimin just laughs. "Sure lovey. Give me some extra pancakes, will you?"

You're about to ask if your his new fucking maid, but then you just sigh and put some extra pancakes on his plate. You barely know Taehyung's friends, you should just stay quiet.

You walk over and put two plates in front of Jimin and Jungkook before returning to the cooker. Taehyung stabs a bit of one of your pancakes with a fork and takes a bite, causing you to scowl.

"That's your plate there, stop eating mine," You say, quickly picking up your plate so he can't take any more. "But we always share food."

Taehyung frowns a little at you and you sigh, handing him his plate of pancakes instead. "Not today."

Taehyung sticks his tongue out at you before walking over to the dining table and sitting down across from Jimin. "Why are you two even here?"

"We were bored," Jungkook shrugs and Taehyung raises his eyebrows at him. "Bored at like, 9 am? Don't you two usually sleep in?"

"We've decided to be productive, also my cat tried to eat Jungkook alive while he was asleep," Jimin says before popping another piece of pancake in his mouth. Jungkook grimaces and you just giggle, amused by how he shudders at the mere mention of Jimin's cat.

"I didn't know you had a cat," You say and Jimin shifts his gaze to you, which immediately makes you regret your decision. Jungkook looks at you as well and you quickly look down at your food, shrinking down in your seat a little.

"Yeah, she's a calico, I've had her for a year or two," Jimin says and Taehyung yawns, pushing his plate away and instead aiming his fork towards your plate again. "Oh, what's her-fuck off Taehyung!" You groan, shoving his arm away to protect your food.

"It doesn't taste right from my plate," He says whinily and you glare at him. He stares back, lips pressed together and forming a pout, eyes big and doleful. "You're so dramatic," You grumble before pushing your plate to the side a little so he can eat from it as well. You look up at Jimin again as Taehyung digs in. "Sorry, what was her name?"

"It's Kiki, I have some photos of her if you wanna see," Jimin says with a sweet smile and you smile back, feeling slightly insecure at such a gorgeous boy looking at you like that. "Sure, I love cats."

Taehyung scowls up at you and you raise your eyebrow at him. "What?" You ask and he nods to the plate. "You can still eat, you know."

"Shut up," You mumble before taking a bite of pancake as well. Jimin is opening his phone and Jungkook is staring at you for some reason. You clear your throat awkwardly and Taehyung glances up, quickly identifying why you're uncomfortable and scowling some more.

"Jungkook, it's rude to stare," Taehyung says with a glare quite different to the look he was giving you a few moment ago. Jungkook quickly breaks into a big smile. "I just like her eyeliner."

"Thank you," You say, smiling happily at the sudden compliment, stomach turning from such a beautiful boy saying such a sweet and observant thing to you. Taehyung hmphs at him. "And what about my eyeliner?"