{1}

Y/N . P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking , not making me surprised at all . Its my daily routine ..especially when my dad's a drunkard . If that wasn't enough he even beats me , sometimes even almost to death . I closed my eyes as the flashback of that day came to me .

4 YEARS AGO

" Appa stop it ! " I cried out to my so called dad who was thrashing the whole place . The whole house was a mess . We would end up in the streets if he keeps doing this .

Being a janitor's daughter is hard especially without a mom . I watched in terror as he turned to me , meaning its my turn next . I slowly took a step back as he started walking towards me . I knew this couldn't be prevented so I closed my eyes ready to experience another torture .

FLASHBACK ENDED

' And it was the worst of it all ' I thought as the memories of me being rushed to the hospital came .
I remember having minor fractures in my knees and a broken jaw . Yeah , a broken jaw , there were people who asked who did that but I was too scared to say anything .

And he even beats me up to this day too , not as much to go in the hospital but still its bad . But I don't care now , I'm used to it .

Gosh , I miss you so much mom . I sighed but then it turned into a small smile because , I have Soojin . She makes everything better for me . Soojin was the first one to approach me in kindergarten when no one wanted to play with me , and we've been best friends ever since .

And she's been my crush too ever since .

I quickly took a shower , wore my uniform and jumped out of my bedroom window . Thankfully my house doesn't have any floors .

I sat in my bike , oof my bike . I had worked many , many part time jobs for a long time to finally buy this . There 2 things I like the most in my life . 1) Soojin and 2) This bike . Some thing like this

I put my helmet on and sped off

I put my helmet on and sped off .

A FEW MINUTES LATER

I reached the school and raced through making some girls and boys looking at me in awe .

Well at least my highschool isn't all that bad .

I parked in my usual spot , took my helmet off . When I turned my head around I was met with Soojin all of a sudden . I gasped and breathed out .

" Gosh you scared me " I said to her as she looked at me with a irritated expression and I knew exactly why .

" How many times do I have to tell you to stop riding this ? " She said as I got off and said .

" But I like riding it , and plus its the only thing that I have that you haven't gifted or spoiled me with ."

She sighed and said " Its dangerous " in which I chuckled and said