{4 }

A/N P.O.V 

" Lee Suho ? what're you doing here ? " You asked but without replying to you , he sat beside you and started eating . 

" I thought you weren't gonna eat with me ? " You asked again to which he replied . 

" I said I didn't want to , never said that I won't " Suho spoke and went back to eating . " Okay " You said and smiled at him . Unknown to you that Soojin was glaring daggers at you . 

" So you invited him ? ..to sit with us ? " Soojin spoke bitterly making you furrow your eyebrows . 

" Is that a problem ? " You asked .

" No , not at all " She said with a sarcastic tone and a fake smile on her face . 

NEXT DAY AT GAMES PERIOD 

You all were playing volleyball ( well sorta since idk the name of the game they were playing but you've seen it in the episode so lets just say it was volleyball )

Soojin threw the ball at you and you catched  it perfectly .

 Then you threw the ball at Sua but she dodged it making it go out of the line .

 As Jugkyeong went to take it , a leg stopped it . It was Seojun . They talked for a minute , as Jugkyeong was then coming to yall but she tripped and fell down . 

Suho was walking towards her direction and you thought he was going to help her . But instead he just passed over her and went , Soojin and Sua then immediately came to help her . As you were watching the whole scene being distracted . 

Suddenly a ball hit you from behind to your head so hard that you fell . 

" Ouch !" You groaned in pain . It was loud enough for Suho and Soojin to hear and they quickly turned their head around .

 Suho suddenly ran up to you the moment he saw you holding your head in pain . 

He bent down and looked at you . " Are you okay ? are you hurt ? " 

You looked at him in confusion as everybody started ' ooo ' ing and shipping you two . Soojin watched you get up by taking his hand and thanking him .

 She felt so sad and angry at the same seeing you being taken care by someone else .

 Its not like she had a problem with anyone helping you and being friendly with you .She would never .

 Its just that the one who was helping you was Lee Suho . Soojin always kind of envied him since he was always the number one at school at everything and she was the second . 

Her father would even go to the limit of physically abusing her for it .

 But after that she only had you to comfort her . Hug her . Make her feel loved the way that no one else ever could . Its one of the main reasons she fell for you . You made her feel like home . A place where everyone loves , relaxes and feels safe . 

To her , you are her home .

So seeing Suho even with you now did sting . 

She got up and went to you two . " Are you okay ? " She asked sincerely while trying to not hear people shipping you and Suho . 

" I think so..but it still hurts a bit " You said scratching your head  as Soojin held your hand making your cheeks turn red a little . 

" Lets get you to clinic " Soojin spoke and was about to take you when Suho said . " Wait ! " 

You both turned around and looked at him . " I'll take her " He said , honestly you weren't amused this time since he was being kinda friendly with you for the past few days and you just got used to it .