{ 6 }

A/N . P.O.V 

" What the f-

" Don't curse "

Soojin cut you off before you could curse . 

" First of all I can use a slur if I want to  ,  I'm not a baby . And second of all even you would say it . I mean..would you look at this ."

You showed her the notification . 

" Lee Suho liked your post ? What the fuck ? " She said after looking at it .

 " Yeah , and this pic was like 2 years ago , has he been living under a rock ?  everyone knows you don't like an old post . "

You said and Soojin replied  " See , he's a sociopath and a creep "

" Yeah but still I never thought if I were to be stalked , it'll be anyone but Suho "

She rolled her eyes " Why ? He's not special or anything "

As soon as she said that you saw Lee Suho going inside the classroom . With a smirk on your face , you followed him with Soojin behind you .

" Aha busted "

You spoke behind him making him jump and look at you .

" What ? "

" Stop the act . You do know that I know you liked my photo right ? , an old photo ."

The hair on his back stood up and he looked shocked AF .

" H-How did you -

" You do know that every time someone mentions you on their feed , comments or likes your photos , you get a notification bout it "

Suho stared at you like he's never heard such thing making you groan .

" See ? that's why you need to socialize more and make friends . But whatever , just saying that if you're gonna stalk me on social media then do it smartly "

Soojin elbowed you . " What ? " You asked .

" Why would you even say that ? Tell him to stop being a creep "

You could see he got hurt by Soojin's comment . You were about to say something but Suho spoke first .

" Okay "

You furrowed your eyebrows . " Okay what ? "

" I will make friends . Starting from today , will you be my friend ? "

He brought a hand for you to shake like a business meeting and you couldn't help but giggle at the raven hair boy's awkward yet cute act .

Though Soojin sure didn't like that . " I don't think she wants to be . Let's go "

She grabbed your hand but you gently pulled away . " Sure "

" What ? " She asked surprised while Suho tried to keep a poker face instead of a huge grin .

You shaked his hand and walked away as Soojin quickly followed up to you .

" Why would you do that ? "

She said as she grabbed your arm .

" Why not ? I mean he's smart , probably can help me out in studying -

" I can help you with that " Soojin cut you off .

" You both can help me out "

She rolled her eyes as you continued .

" Being his friend wouldn't hurt plus he's cute "

Soojin stopped in her tracks as you said that . You smiled and turned to face her .