Help

Izuku wasn't exactly sure what to do when the usually emotionally-bereft girl lunged at him. Looking over at her two classmates, he received simple thumbs ups in return.

So he did what he thought was natural.

He patted her head.

The thumbs ups quickly morphed into facepalms.

However, much to Izuku's surprise, Yui didn't push him off and facepalm along with her friends.

She purred.

And he could safely say that it was the cutest sound to ever grace his ears.

Just as the purr ended a solid 2 seconds later, he felt Yui stiffen and separate, her eyes wide and cheeks heavily flushed as she pulled out her phone.

Yui K: Thank you for the head pat. I need to go drown in my embarrassment.

Once Izuku finished reading the message, he looked up from his phone and saw an empty space where Yui once stood.

Damn, she must've had some legs on her if she got away that quick.

Though judging from the eyeful he received doing her spar, he could certainly attest to that.

"Sorry about her." Itsuka apologised from the side. "She...uhh-does that sometimes."

"It's fine, I get it." Izuku waved off.

"You heard the man - let's jet! You said you'd do that thing with your hands where—"

Izuku chose to peace the scene at that point. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to know whatever sexually deviant thoughts ran through Tetsutetsu's head.

As he casually flew through the air, he realised something:

He didn't have the slightest idea what to do for the date. All his previous experiences led to instant failure, and he didn't want a repeat of that.

Guess he had to call on his most trusted sources when it came to romance.

Group Chat Created: Dating for Deku

Deku has added Ochako to the chat

Deku has added Shoto to the chat

Shoto has changed their name to sHOTo

Ochako has changed their name to IWANTAHUSBAND

Deku: Hello! I asked a girl out and I have no idea what we're gonna do on a date.

IWANTAHUSBAND: A girl?

IWANTAHUSBAND: How dare she?

IWANTAHUSBAND: When I find the hussy who tried tainting your pure heart, I'm gonna shove my hand down her throat, scratch out her ovaries and ensure she'll never bear children again!

sHOTo: she'd still probably have a higher chance at having kids than you

IWANTAHUSBAND: You think you're safe in that little concrete box you call a room?

IWANTAHUSBAND: You're on thin ice

IWANTAHUSBAND: I will hunt you Sho, don't test me

sHOTo: your threats don't scare me. i can always make more ice

Deku: Please don't fight.