Chapter 5

"Water release: water dragon bullet technique!!"
"Fire release: lionsault inferno!!"
Kakashi made the quickest hand signs ever, taking the lead with his speed, although once xiomara had blown out the fiery lion from her mouth they clashed and immediately exploded. "N-no way! That fire jutsu-" tenten gasped as Gai said, "xiomara's fire jutsus can cancel any water jutsus, or if she uses even more chakra for that fire jutsu, she could've blasted through and land an early blow." They continued to watched as kakashi continued using water jutsus as she just encountered them with her fire jutsus. "May i ask, why are all the flames green whenever she releases some sort of fire jutsu?" Sai asks and gai replied, "in her blood is filled with more copper than any other elemental substance that is held within her body. The copper affected her chakra, changing the color of the fire that she releases. Although don't be fooled by the color of the fire, I understand, it looks a little like medical ninjutsu chakra but in reality- IT IS SO POWERFUL THAT IT COULD EVEN OUT MATCH THE EIGHT GATES-" "lion style: racing pyro!!" Scorching green flames formed around her fists as she pointed them towards kakashi, lion heads formed for a split second before the flaming winds began to scurry towards the man. "Water release: water formation wall!!" Kakashi was lucky that he was able to weave hand signs faster than her but it's hard not to get a little burnt from her powerful chakra. Xiomara hummed in slight amusement, making a hand sign, "lion style: outraging roOOOAAAAARRRRR" a series of lightning quick wind bursts were shot to the ground. "What is she doing?! Kakashi sensei is right over there!" The ground shook and began to break up before kakashi went flying up from the rubble of the earth. Xiomara swiftly leaped over to deliver a chakra filled punch before seeing that one was a shadow clone, her attention turned to the kakashi that naruto pointed to and she leaped over to that one. Kakashi dodged until making a slip up, xiomara punched him and it was a water clone. The woman smirked, "i must be getting too old." She made a quick hand sign before shouting, "blazing vortex!!" Kakashi copied the jutsu, "blazing vortex!!" The two fiery chakras collided before dispersing. The young silver maned man and the great leaf lion shinobi stood, catching their breaths, xiomara just waited for him to regain strength honestly. "My lil' bro, you've worked out a real sweat for me! I'm impressed, you've grown." Kakashi only stared at her, still panting heavily, he used up almost over half his chakra and xiomara still seemed to have more than half hers left. His sharingan eye widened as the tomoe spinned, xiomara felt the slight change in his chakra, "i see... I'll make the first move then." She lunged at him, weaving hand signs before yelling, "lion release: ecliptic claw!!" Green chakra surrounded her right arm before reaching her hand, then as if a green paw has formed around her hand, it unsheathed powerful chakra making it look like a claw now. Kakashi speed ran his hand signs, "lightning blade!!" He shouted and the two collided until the blade cut through the claw and towards xiomara, she gave a loud roar as she puffed into smoke that formed a lion for a split second and dispersed. "Kakashi sensei! Behind you!!" Sakura cried out as the jōnin turned see the real xiomara having a wide grin, her hands were clasped together with only two fingers pointing up. "Oh no! D-don't tell me-!!" Kakashi panics and the lion style user shouted, "ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH" Kakashi yelled then poofs into a logs. "Damn, substitution!" The woman cursed, the other shinobi's gave a sweat drop, "seriously..??"
Kakashi was hiding behind a tree, huffing heavily, "that-that was too close!" He wheezes out before he made a shadow clone. Xiomara was scanning the surrounding areas for his chakra, feeling the hidden chakra reveal itself and lunge at her full force, "lightning blade!!" He shouts but before he stabbed through she shouted, "lion release: ecliptic claw!!" The shadow clone was pierced through, she realized she was fooled but it was too late. Kakashi ran through the puff of smoke that was from the clone and right as he was about to stab her, he stopped, the hand full of lightning nature chakra was a mere inch away from the former leaf shinobi's chest. Xiomara frowned, "finish the job, kakashi." Kakashi was panting heavily, arm shaking a little before releasing the jutsu. Xiomara gave a small sigh, disappointment or relief, she didn't know. Tenzō ran over to kakashi, "you won! I can't believe it- how??" Xiomara chuckled, "he was keeping his chakra signal hidden from me. He tried to fool me with all those clones of his- i must admit, the last clone did fool me since he put more chakra into that clone to make it look like that clone was the real deal." All the others walked over to the trio, having heard what xiomara said. Neji asked, "how did you have time to make that clone?" "It also didn't seem like an ordinary shadow clone either." Tenten mumbled but xiomara caught it and smiled, "i make what i like to call a lion clone, it is based off of the shadow clone jutsu." She turned her attention over to Neji, "and as for your question, as our vortexes clashed, i used the chance to make a clone and leaped up into the air. Right as he got my clone i landed down behind him, although..." she turned her head over to kakashi and grumbled, "I can't believe I didn't get you this time.. i always get you with that jutsu." Kakashi let out a heavily sigh of relief, "and i am so glad that I didn't fall for it this time." "What?! Kakashi sensei would fall for that jutsu?!" Xiomara laughed and patted the blonde's hair, "all the time whenever we would spar!"

Xiomara jumped back, the young hatake kept delivering blow after blow. The woman knew he just wanted to her to not make any hand signs but she found a slight slip up from the silver haired jōnin, grabbing his leg and tossing him over to a tree. He yelped from the impact before jumping to the side, almost getting burnt by the fire style jutsu that she fired at him. Kakashi got up from the ground and charged towards her, making a few hand signs before using the fireball jutsu. The ground blazed from the aftermath of the flaming power, kakashi realized that she wasn't there until it was too late. He felt the powerful chakra was suddenly behind him and once he turned his face, his eyes went wide. "ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH" she shouted and kakashi yelled as he was launched into the nearby lake, xiomara got up from her crouching position and laughed, "i got you again lil' bro!!" Kakashi swam to shore and grumbled, "n-not.. funny..."

"X-xia!!" Kakashi shouted in embarrassment, his face going red as gai and tenzō laughed. "Did he learn that jutsu from you..?" Sakura asks with an annoyed facial expression, xiomara had a wide grin, "certainly! One thousand years of death should not be taken so lightly, after all, it is the secret jutsu of the hidden leaf." Everyone except for kakashi, gai, lee, and naruto had a sweat drop. "Yeah, totally..." tenten whispers. What they didn't know was that the hokage had watched the entire match, she smiled softly, "oh xia...

you are such a fool."

Orochimaru hissed, "hurry up, kabuto! Time is of the essence!" The medical ninja gave out a huff, "I'm going as fast as i can my lord." That's when sasuke walked in and Orochimaru immediately acknowledged his presence, "ahh, sasuke, is there something you'd like?" The uchiha gave his cold glare before replying with his casual mumble, "I'm going ahead and find her." Orochimaru hummed, "alright then sasuke, report back to me when you find her~" sasuke said nothing, not glancing back as he left the snake's room. Kabuto looked over to him wearily, "you know how he'll try and kill her, are you sure-?" "Yes! Let him play with his toy, plus, it might be easier for me to take control of her when she is weakened." Kabuto gave a nod, "as you say my lord..."

"Xiomara."