Looking inside

Meanwhile with Skarra, Liquido and Meda are looking at the stuffs of museum.

Meda: Wow! That's statue looks...

Skarra: Great? Whatever!

Liquido: In this Japan. They are typically different languages? To be honest 😃

Meda & Skarra: *looking at Liquido*

Liquido: What?

Meanwhile with Uber and Chuck.

Uber: I don't know, Chuck? Something like not happen

Chuck: Don't worry, Uber. We just taking look around here inside

Uber: What's that inside?

Chuck: Mmmm.... It says "never go inside here" Sorry, I can't do this go inside here.

Uber: *mad*

Chuck: *sigh* Ok fine! Let's go inside if someone get caught us.

Chuck and Uber went go inside.

Meanwhile with Shakes and Riano.

Shakes: Wow! These pictures are great  and the other stuffs, too!

Riano: Mmm? I think it's feels good in the picture from the past?

Shakes: What past?

Riano: Past. You know. *Walking it here* See. These people are from the past. Only humans and myths must get each other to known as the years ago.

Shakes: Some others can only speak languages.

Riano: Yep, From Japan. *Looking at the letter* That words? Well, I don't read Japanese language.

Shakes: This book of the story title for fantasies, people and creatures. It's called "The Legend and myths of Elements" And the other story title of the book was the young boy.

Riano: The young boy?

Shakes: Yes, the young boy. The title of the story about a young boy. It's called "The Legend of the Curse Elf Prince".

Riano: Ah! He is on the story but he's not here? *Looking at the book*

A Japanese man wearing a gray hoodie and black mask.He was covered his head with his hoodie

????: *Tapping at Riano's shoulder and chuckle. Remove the hoodie head and removed his mask off*

Riano: Miko? What are you doing here?

Miko: I came here at the museum? But I was having holidays but my teams and coach have holidays, too

Shakes: So do I and the other players.

Miko: The super league players? Where are they?

Shakes: We separate. Meda and Liquido with Skarra and Chuck with Uber.

Miko: I see that you looking at those stuffs.

Riano: So? Um... Can you tell us the story about the boy was The Legend of the Curse Elf Prince?

Shakes: and The Legend and Myths of Elements?

Miko: The Legend of the Curse Elf Prince and The Legend and Myths of Elements? Mmm... Yes. Um.. Sorry... you will never allowed to get it.

Shakes & Riano: *sad*

Miko: But... I found the key on the office room that I asked him for allowing them?

Shakes & Riano: *excited*

Miko: *open the cabinet glass and get the book* Here you go.

Shakes: *open the book and page the paper* Uh... I don't know how to read Japanese language?

Miko: Oh sorry. I will read it. *Breathe* This first title of the story is The legend and myths of Elements. *Read* "A long time ago, In Japan. The glowing flower was found in Aokigahara Forest and it transforms into the shooting star then it flew to the galaxy and arrived the planet and kingdom are called..... Nexurin." My father read me the story when I was 5 years old and now I found it at the museum.

Riano: Should you continue read?

Miko: *read again* "All Gods, Goddesses and Guardians created their powers and their people from the different universes and planets. Each people and creatures from the past, present and future. The evil spirits was source and curse them before it's too late. The leader of the evil underworld was The mighty king of evil. Only the good ones from the past must using the elements of the kingdoms and they must defeat and beat them in hell. The Gods, Goddesses and Guardians hiding their planets and kingdoms if they must protect everything before the evil never see them again. On planet, Earth are humans. In the past.They think that The people of Nexurin are doesn't exist at all before they must hidden but humans never saw them."

Riano: Wow! That is sounds really interesting?

Shakes: Only Humans don't see the other myths and creatures.

Miko: Yes. Only Elves and Humans are normal. They have pointed ears as they are elves. They don't have pointed ears but they are humans. If they gonna battle or each other being together

Riano: Oh! We get it!

Miko: So? What's next of the story?

Shakes: How about the young boy was  "The Legend of the Curse Elf Prince"

Miko: "In the planet & kingdom, Nexurin. The Emperor and Empress getting married and they have the throne. After 9 few weeks. She was pregnant but he became the father of the child. They are looking the dark and light flower. The Empress was drinking. The baby was alive as the child is a boy of his parents then people are celebrating the ceremony. The next 6 years. The 5 year old boy was playing around in the garden. The assistant of the Emperor with the young prince going back to his palace. After, The Emperor and Empress was listening to the guard was speaking. The 2 next days. The emperor and empress died before they got them. In 5 years. The boy have 10th birthday. The Prince with his grandfather. He went to the forest and was found the glow gold rose turns into a dark. He died by the evil spirits. He was dead and he saw the Gods, Goddesses and Guardians of Nexurin. They choose him as the guardian of between life and death."

Riano: Wow! That the boy was died?

Miko: Yes, he is. "When the mighty king of evil finds the Prince. The Prince was curse by the evil king and they save the young prince's life from the king. They defeated the evil king pure their curse of source. If the Prince prayed the Gods, Goddesses and Guardians of Nexurin if they need to help him. On 14 years. He prayed them that they are arrived him. He needs to help them when he needs to back his kingdom. But he's alive."

Shakes: Oh. The young boy was a kid became adult in 14 years ago

Riano: Yes! We must find him immediately!

Miko: You know.... About the boy was curse by the evil king. He wanted to control the prince's power

Skarra: *with Liquido and Meda* Wow! That stories look so very fantasy!

Liquido: Ah! Miko, you're here. I thought you have the match with your team?

Miko: Mmm... Yeah, sometimes

Meda: Huh? You get the book of two titles

Miko: Yes, I asked the guard to open the cabinet. By the way, Where's Chuck and Uber?

Riano: Hey! Where are they?

Shakes: Uh... We must find them before they caught us

Miko: Let's split up *with Riano and Shakes*

Skarra: *with Liquido and Meda*

They are gonna split up to find Chuck and Uber.