chapter one

*--*

"The hell happen?" The guy asked who was also in mullet cut but in the shade of purple named rindou. He irritatedly looked at sanzu who was carrying kaori who was in a deep sleep right now.

"A wolf tries to kidnap this princess," he said and sadly looked at her. And look at them with a smile on his face. He brings kaori to the bonten's room.

it was just not an ordinary room. an elegant, and luxurious room for the executive members of the bonten. It has a mini island bar at the left corner of the room and a billiard table on the side.

"I can't believe you sanzu, you can still smile even your neck was wounded" a guy who was in the island bar holding two bottles of wine. He has a long scar running vertically down his right face and a cigarette between his lips he was the bonten's advisor named takeomi.

"Jeez, are you high right now? Stop it. just tell us what happened?" The guy who was sitting next to rindou asked him. He was wearing a suit also and his hair was fixed in his usual style. He's one of the executives of bonten named ran haitani.

"Nah, we saw them running at the hallways and those shits bumped us," he said remembering what happened a few minutes ago that made him want range.

" I bet you kill the guy," rindou said and a smirk rose upon his lips. Her brother chuckles about the idea. They knew sanzu, he kills the people who try to stop his doings.

"I call someone to clean the mess, okay?" He said and glared at them.

"Where's ina anyway?" Takeomi asked. While looking around finding the girl.

"Hmm? Helping them to throw the body for sure" sanzu said and brings kaori to the guest room.

"And why did you allowed that?" Takeomi asked and furiously look at sanzu who was now walking towards them.

"And why would I not allowed her?" He asked furrowed his eyebrows while looking at takeomi who was now in front of him.

"It's dangerous sanzu for god sake," he said and immediately find his gun in the cabinet beside them and was ready to leave the room to find her.

" hey bro, I think she's fine, you know her, she's used to that kind of works." ran calmly said to takeomi while stretching his arms.

"I know but, she's still a girl who needs to be protected." He was worried for her. The haitani just ignored him. They knew that takeomi was overprotected to her.

he knew Ina before he became a member of bonten. And yes she was used to that kind of situation so that's why sanzu hired her as his assistant. Takeomi was a friend of Inas's brother who was a member of the brahman gang back then.

"I'm sure she will be back before 12" sanzu said and check the time on his watch. He taps takeomi's shoulder and head closer to him.

"I'll keep my promise to you as a man and as your brother," sanzu whispered and smile again. Sanzu and takeomi are biologically blood-related but only manjiro and Ina knows that among the bonten members.

"let's treat you wound sanzu" they all looked at the door wherein Kira's standing there holding a first aid kit. sanzu click his tongue and walk towards her, he even bumped takeomi's shoulder but takeomi ignore it, he was relieved to see Kira came back safe.

" Why are you wearing that now?" sanzu said while pointing to the suit she was wearing. he looks at Kira from head to toe which made her uncomfortable. The suit was fine, it's made up of white polo and a black blazer partner with black pants and white boho heels. it made her look like a CEO of a high-end company.

"what's wrong with this?" she asked in confusion. a while ago she was wearing a body con dress and black stilettos, sanzu made her his partner at the party with some of their business partner and the most top criminals in Tokyo.

"You look more beautiful on that dress," sanzu said in a sad tone. He slowly go back to his seat while his head down, like he was having a bad day.

"Wtf?" She groans and chucks the first aid kit at the center table that made a loud noise.

"Oi, if you're going to brawl right now do it outside," takeomi said while taking his leave in front of them. It made that haitani to shrugged.

"What happened to takeomi?" Kira asked and tried to follow him outside but sanzu grab her hands that made her jump in shock.

"Hey, I thought you're going to treat my wound?" Sanzu asked while sitting on the sofa.

"O-oh yeah.. that's right" she muttered and sit next to him. She's thinking at the back of her head why takeomi leave, many reasons run in her mind but she assumes that he wants some fresh air and focuses to treat sanzu's wound.

*--*

A morning sunray directly headed to Kaori's face that made her awake. She roamed her eyes on the room, she saw some papers at the table that made her think where it came from. The room was filled with unfamiliar things to her, it has tv on the side of the window and a big painting at the center. The room was huge compare to a normal hotel room.

She tries to get up but her head was hurt like hell, she even can't remember what happened last night that made her condition get worst. She stand and looked for her phone at the table beside the bed but she can't find it even her bag.

"Rise and shine sweetie" she was shocked when she heard a Husky and manly voice from her back. She can feel his hot breath in her ears, she immediately looks at her back and holds the flower vase that was placed beside the table for self-defense.

She saw a man, wearing a grey hoodie and sweat shorts. It was ran looking at her while admiring her beautiful face in the morning. Her hands were shaking she didn't know what to do.

"W-who are you mister?" Her voice was shaking. sweat dripping down to her face.

"Hey don't call me mister it makes me old" ran said and chuckles, kaori just look down because of embarrassment.

"T-then tell me who are you?" She asked and avoiding ran's gaze while looking at the window.

"Call me hon, sweetie," he said and hold Kaori's chin to level his eyes.

"W-what?" She asked and look away, their face was just a few inches away like they were about to kiss.

"Just kidding, call me ran," he said and grin. He even held Kaori's hand to shake.

"Bro, kakucho was here now" rindou interrupt while holding a plate of pancake his eating. When she heard that name a memory flashed in her mind, a memory from her past that she wants to forget a memory with her long-time boyfriend kakucho.

*--*